Notch Ragin'

• I usually troll Twitter for updates on Minecraft and RedPower, apparently Notch is really peeved off at the guys over at the YogBox. Below are his tweets (in chronological order):

1. Wow. Hate, insults and threats are flooding in from Yogscast fans. I'll stop biting my tongue now.
    2. Yogscast repeatedly insulted people, talked behind their backs, refused to cooperate, and acted like total spoiled divas nonstop.
    3. They called us "a bunch of nerds who don't know how to run a company", demanded that we pay them to come here (nobody else got paid).
    4. And they claim they're the reason minecraft is big and that we should thank them more than anyone else in the community. They're total dicks
    5. A kid wanted them to sign something I had signed, and they said they'd cross it out and put "f*** you" there instead.
    6. Everyone else in the Minecraft community is all about respecting and caring. They're not. They're an isolated island of egos.
    7. All this said, I'm very tired at the moment, and this will probably pass. I do like the work they do, very much.
    ------------------------------------------------
    Just thought I'd let everyone have a bit of a laugh, I did when I saw this. And if anyone wants to go ragin', by all means, I'm ticked too.
    X(

• What stays in Vegas ..

This seems out of character for all those allegedly involved. Here's hoping this is some publicity stunt, though I do question its necessity if it is ..