Suggestion: I/O Manipulator

• Name: I/O Manipulator

A device that changes the input and output of MFE, MFS, HVT, and the relay.
    When left clicking on a MFE, MFS or HVT it will set that side as an input.
    When right clicking on a MFE or MFS it will set that side as an output, while on an HTV it will set that side to High or Low Voltage output.
    When left clicking a relay it rotates the output toward you, while right clicking rotates it away from you.

Recipe:

AC= advanced circuit
    CO= cable Obscurator
    FT= FreqTrans
    EC= EC Manipulator
    RE= relay

I/O Manipulator

[RE][EC][RE]
    [AC][FT][AC]
    [RE][CO][RE]

• While useful, I think that having all these rotated machines will eventually just get confusing, and also would require lots of extra data.

• That is one expensive piece of equipment. I'd say just do circuits and cables with an EC manipulator, with maybe 1 relay for the purpose, instead of needing every high-level piece of non-machine tech that is available.

Other than that, not a bad idea. Not a bad idea at all.

• While useful, I think that having all these rotated machines will eventually just get confusing, and also would require lots of extra data.

... which is exactly why this piece of equipment would be useful, being able to fix having placed axi-antisymmetric machinery wrongly. Happens to me all the time. I do agree it should not be that expensive, especially the FT seems out of place.