Support Request: Running 16 Generators leads to immense stuttering. [SOLVED]

• Read bottom of post for the fix...

-------

So i set up a little power plant using 16 generators (running on charcoal) which are divided into groups of 4.
    Each group goes into 4 bat boxes each for a total of 16 bat boxes.
    The 4 lines of bat boxes are sent into 2 low voltage transformers which then shares a gold cable going off to 4 other low voltage transformers not hooked up to anything at the moment.

So in summary, 16 generators, 4 generators -> 1 bat box -> another bat box (4 total per 4 generators -> 2 low voltage transformers transforming to MV (one per 8 bat boxes) -> gold cables going to 4 low voltage transformers (transforming to LV) -> Nothing (at the moment)

So i fired up my 16 generators and walked out of my power plant and then the stuttering began.
    Restarted MC and again the stuttering comes back after walking in and out of the power plant.
    Once again a restart and i realize that it's the moment the sounds stop playing from the generators that the stuttering begins.

Attached are performance graph screenshots.

Mods in use:

Modloader 1.8.1
    ModLoaderMP 1.8.1
    Forge 1.1.2
    Optifine 1.8.1 HD_S_D2
    IC² 1.23
    BuildCraft 2.2.5
    TMI
    RocketScience 6.5
    Buildcraft->IC2 crossover v0.75
    MoreTreeTaps
    ZAdvMachines (1.23 fix)
    SPP Commands
    IC2Thermometer_1.15

Modloader.txt:

My whole computer is lagging now while having MC running in the BG while typing this post... Going for a restart of PC after posting.

EDIT: Still happens after clean boot. (Just had to be sure it wasn't some hardware hangup or something)

Question: That audio mod that is optional for IC 1.0 etc, is that going to help? Gonna test that now while i wait for a response.

EDIT #2:

[SOLVED] Updated LJWGL to a later version and the stuttering is gone.
    Also have risugamis audiomod installed but that didn't solve the issue on it's own. Keeping it now because i just wanna play.
    Let's hope the issue is solved permanently!

• I had this exact same issue, on both my home computer and a crappy old thinkpad T61 I sometimes use. I think it has to do with the way it interfaces with the sound card drivers. Both systems have a basic on board sound card. The fix worked as well for me, but only LWJGL 2.7.1 woked. There are newer versions available (up to 2.8.2 as of this post) but all of them cause minecraft to crash shortly after logging in.

• I had this exact same issue, on both my home computer and a crappy old thinkpad T61 I sometimes use. I think it has to do with the way it interfaces with the sound card drivers. Both systems have a basic on board sound card. The fix worked as well for me, but only LWJGL 2.7.1 woked. There are newer versions available (up to 2.8.2 as of this post) but all of them cause minecraft to crash shortly after logging in.

Good to know, thanks for the contribution!

• I have simliar errors. And I don't really understand the fix since I#m somewhat what we Germans call a Dau. I came that far to download the LWJGL 2.7.1, but it says it needen'd to be installed, just used by the Vm you want "to fix". Anyway, how do I get my minecraft to work with it, and maybe stop crashing ? :D

FarFar

• I have simliar errors. And I don't really understand the fix since I#m somewhat what we Germans call a Dau. I came that far to download the LWJGL 2.7.1, but it says it needen'd to be installed, just used by the Vm you want "to fix". Anyway, how do I get my minecraft to work with it, and maybe stop crashing ? :D

FarFar

Open your "%appdata%\.minecraft\bin" folder and replace the files :

Ä jinput.jar
    lwjgl.jar
    lwjgl_util.jar

With those in the LWJGL package.
    Then do the same for ALL files in the natives folder.

You should notice a performance boost even without Optifine. However, i am not sure if only doing this solves the sound issues. I have Audiomod and Optifine installed and i no longer experience the issue. I'm not saying you HAVE to have them installed but that's what i have.

• Note that for some people, updating LWJGL is a pain. If I try to update it on my system, Java crashes when the game starts.

I can't tell why that is, i am running LWJGL 2.8.2 without any problems.