Bug: SMP: Quantum-helmet Fakes filling food meter.

• Its really hard to tell, but it certainly seems to be the only way to explain why it is that when I was not passively regenerating, at the 9 food it brings you up to, and then ate a piece of bread (after taking my helmet off), my hunger suddenly dropped, possibly to the *real* value.

Hard to tell however, due to the lack of good feedback (since the display was the part that appeared bugged)

• Official Post

Since you actually don't label the actual issue, except for in the thread title:
    After equipping a QunatumHelmet, your foodbar increases to 90% (as intended), but once you unequip the helmet, it drops down fastly?

• No. When I take the helmet off, It stays at the same 9 food level. However, If I had waited a while, and eaten something, The hunger meter drops, but if I continue eating, it goes up normally.

• OP says nano helmet, are you talking about Nanosuit Helmet or Quantum Helmet? Quantum helmet keeps your hunger up at 9. Nano Helmet isn't supposed to do anything with hunger.

It has become a little stubbly. Implement facial hair growth in IC²? Vision continuously grows more furry until you shave. (approx once every 2 minecraft days ;P)

Steve shaves with his chainsaw.
    Check out Factorio- A game where you build a factory from scratch.