Suggestion: More Plants/Farming

• As we all know the fauna in Minecraft is disappointing. What is there? Two flowers, two mushrooms, wheat, grass, watermelons, (they don't even naturally generate) pumpkins and three types of trees and their respective leaves. There are apples but not apple trees! Pumpkins are inedible and practically worthless to mass farm. Why is it that i can't have an orchard with many fruit trees and a farm with bushes of colourful berries (to hide my secret nuclear operations below)? Now of course so far none of these things sound very appealing to the typical Industrial Craft user but here's where it gets interesting. There could be a whole new farming sector which would consist of cross-breading and automatic harvesters, crop spraying and machines to accomplish such tasks. Perhaps some plants would be better for biofuel than others, maybe with enough tinkering or a few jolts of electricity it would be possible to grow super trees or giant fruits (similar to giant mushrooms).
    These new items could generate with the terrain or to be less intrusive, created with UU-matter. (allowing us to recover the "lost vegetation of Minecraft".

• its allready easy to get flower/seeds both red and yellow just bonemeal grass ina light lvl 0 room it auto drosp teh flowers
    and even this having this in the mod would add nothing to ic2 itself if you want 2 get a mod for nature overhaul id suggest searchign that on the mc forums and it is ic2 compatable

• The point isn't to make flowers easier to get, it's to add more vegetation and make it interactive and interesting! Who wouldn't want a nuclear power plant in their tree house?

• I like the idea of autoharvesters... perhaps they could be implemented as a kind of terraformer blueprint that harvests all wood in a 20x20 area...

"Why is that unhappy green pe*is running towards you?" - Minecraft first impressions live long.