Suggestion: Way to deel with the Enchanting in 1.0.0

• Suggestion: Way to deel with the Enchanting in 1.0.0

Way to deel with the Enchanting in 1.0.0

Reading the suggestion section I stumbled upon the problem like situation and give my idea/solution for that.

Problem : enchanting VS. Electric Stuff

Well it would be kinda cool to have drill with silk touch but damn it's just not right for IC2 feel and balance.
    Following Mister N would lead us to a place where Nano saber would be just for looks and nurft and inbalanced.

I suggest not to make same mistakes as N person but to make a good balanced system for upgrading your electric equepment in IC2 itself.
    Keeping the feel of IC2 intact, making stable system of enchanting thas showing N how things have to be done...

One way could be making chips and using experience as a "inteligence points" to spend on programing the chips (or whatewer)

different chip of different level = different predetemend level used up to program them to keep balance and not making random stuff like N.

Chips ofcouse could be used to improve the electric equepment

Chips and uses:
    Alot of posibilities here, so it can be way better enchanting system then N's wision to this stuff.
    Enchanting Tools/Armour and maybe the machines itself.

Power saver Chips > Stable EU distributios that giving a little bit less EU consuption.
    Balancing Chips > Alittle bit faster performance only EU consuption increased as side effect
    Overdrive Chips > Insanely fast performace but decreased rates of some mats like redstone / glowstone and such.
    Efficianty Chips > Gaining full quanty of mats mere eu used (like glowstone dust without loss, or more coal/redstone randomly)
    Booster Chips > More EU storage

Quantum Chips > Higher Stronger Faster... jup, Qsuit stuff.
    Energy link Chips > Even destribution of energy along armour with this upgrade.
    Cooling Chips > Fire dmg reduction
    Damage calculation Chips > explosion dmg reduction
    Damage Absobtion Chips > Health saving but EU drains insted

Valocity Chips > Acurate height feel = no Fall dmg
    Regen Chips > increased base helth regen rate
    Pniaumatic system chips > Less hunger energy consumed
    ... I can go on but there is no point if Albaka even considers this idea, if so, after system is impemented, comunity would come up with more of these things :)
    And if this is considerable suggestion make them teard Like Power saver I 5lvl needed power saver V 75 Lvl needed.

^^

• Sadly the Nano Saber is just for looks (Flashy and Shiny). Chainsaw does just as much damage.

I either see enchanting being removed when IC2 is used (possible, but people might not like it), an enchanting-type of programming (kind of like what you said- was discussed in the other thread as well), or both of the previous.

Also, it might be a loong time before 1.0.0 compatible IC2- The next version is still only for 1.8.1. Considering the amount of... Stuff, to say it nicely, that Notch added it would take awhile to make IC2 interact in a working/logical way. Unless IC2 removes some of the magical elements of Minecraft.

But if anything like this is even considered, I'd also love for an EU->EXP converter. Like the Mass Fabricator, but for EXP. Grinding levels (minus beating the Enderdragon, woo 100-125 levels) sucks.

...What? There's no pineapples here.

GENERATION Pineapple: The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.