Suggestion: Add the missing UU-Matter recipes

• It was not in 1.23, not in 1.337, not in 1.42 and... not in 1.43. That one is easy, please? :(

Which one? bones? Yes, bones is missing as a UUM recipe but building a mob grinder and setting it to hard for a minute should give you more than enough bones cheaply. Though i run on hard all the time and i have more bones than i can spend really.

• The only UUM recipe I would like to see added would be redstone ore blocks. You can already get them with a pickaxe with the silk touch enchantment, but I don't really care for the enchanting system, tbh. I just love using redstone ore blocks for floors, since they flash as you walk over them.

Also, with a ton of patience and a piston, you can push redstone ore blocks all the way from near bedrock to wherever you want it.

• UU matter isn't really the best way to go about these things, using EE is better. Why should Alkaboom waste his precious modding time on something another mod can do better? Unless adding it is really easy, I doubt it's really worth it.

1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!
    2. Go away, you creeper wierdo!
    3. What ever, I'll just go around.
    4. Hup, over their heads I go!
    5. Okay Mister living grenade, I'm going to knock you into those skeletons, and I'll follow through with a nano saber. Understood? FOR THE ALMIGHTLY DRAGON LORD!

• UU matter isn't really the best way to go about these things, using EE is better. Why should Alkaboom waste his precious modding time on something another mod can do better? Unless adding it is really easy, I doubt it's really worth it.

Because EE is crap and you know it...

• Because EE is crap and you know it...

Not this fking conversations again. EE is a fine mod on it's own, and honestly, People should try using it before bashing it. It certainly has some loophole issues when used with other mods, and I can understand people having a problem with the idea of getting *free* diamonds, but I cannot agree that EE gives free damonds, because you still have to work for them, Unlike TMI, which lots of people insist in comparing it to... Sorry, If you have to use 8 stacks of cobblestone to get one diamond, I do not consider that free, and if you are using a automated buildcraft, industrialcraft cobblestone generator, that uses up resources (or time, considering that solar panels give *free* power) with redpower cobble-gen being the only imbalanced one.

Anyway, while I personally think that recipes ought to exist for any and all raw materials, I do not believe convincing Alblaka to add these recipes would easy enough to be worth it, and so I just use one of several custom recipe adder mods, and add them manually, which is WAY easier. It is not hard, and it requires no argument or justification to anyone. So yea, unless you have a good argument, that you really think Alblaka will agree with, I suggest you tell us about it, or just stop arguing, and add it yourself manually.

• Not this fking conversations again. EE is a fine mod on it's own, and honestly, People should try using it before bashing it. It certainly has some loophole issues when used with other mods, and I can understand people having a problem with the idea of getting *free* diamonds, but I cannot agree that EE gives free damonds, because you still have to work for them, Unlike TMI, which lots of people insist in comparing it to... Sorry, If you have to use 8 stacks of cobblestone to get one diamond, I do not consider that free, and if you are using a automated buildcraft, industrialcraft cobblestone generator, that uses up resources (or time, considering that solar panels give *free* power) with redpower cobble-gen being the only imbalanced one.

Anyway, while I personally think that recipes ought to exist for any and all raw materials, I do not believe convincing Alblaka to add these recipes would easy enough to be worth it, and so I just use one of several custom recipe adder mods, and add them manually, which is WAY easier. It is not hard, and it requires no argument or justification to anyone. So yea, unless you have a good argument, that you really think Alblaka will agree with, I suggest you tell us about it, or just stop arguing, and add it yourself manually.

Sorry but what?
    I didn't make a conversation about EE at all. I merely stated my opinion about it and added a little flavor to it.
    If you don't like my opinion about it then BOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO.
    I have been using it in the past so your entire argument is MOOT.

KKTHXBAI!

Disclaimer:

I am totally and utterly Christmas eve drunk, anything i post today might be full of spelling errors and typos and ramblings and other hilarity.