Suggestion: Iridium Heat Disperser

• Name:
    Iridium Heat Disperser

Description:
    I don't know if the Reactor group would even want any new things to add to the complexity of their at-home bomb, but...

Essentially, a new heat disperser that involves Iridium. After all, Iridium's real life meling point is 2466 °C (4471 °F). (Conductivity, blahblahblah. Stuff is overpowered.)

I have no idea how to balance how powerful it would be in a reactor. I just recently started poking around in one.

Recipe:

:Coolant Cell: :Intergrated Heat Dispenser: :Coolant Cell:
    :Intergrated Heat Dispenser: :Iridium: :Intergrated Heat Dispenser:
    :Coolant Cell: :Intergrated Heat Dispenser: :Coolant Cell:

Obviously very expensive, but it would be an end-all heat dispenser unless another metal (or something else) is added.

And an Iridium block would be nice:

:Iridium: :Iridium: :Iridium: 3x3 grid of the stuff. With it being so dense (second most of all elements) it should probably be the only block besides bedrock that can't be blown up (Even by our friend, the :Nuke TNT: ).
    :Iridium: :Iridium: :Iridium: Or be very resistant to explosions, but still effected partially.
    :Iridium: :Iridium: :Iridium: Both for those who like to collect (storage purposes) and being Nuke/Reactor/Mass Fabricator proof- but not cheap.

...What? There's no pineapples here.

GENERATION Pineapple: The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

• Due to the extreme cost, this could only be used in VERY small dosages. So it being nuke/MKV reactor proof is really only good for that, and nothing else. Al has always frowned upon things such as this. Besides, covering a reactor with heat-reducing explosion proof items is a wee-bit OP. Perhaps I misread your post, but it seems like something Al would deny.

I wonder how many cells I can put into my reactor before it ex... BOOOM!
    :Uranium Ingot: + MinecraftCreeper dust+ my friends base= fun

• Due to the extreme cost, this could only be used in VERY small dosages. So it being nuke/MKV reactor proof is really only good for that, and nothing else. Al has always frowned upon things such as this. Besides, covering a reactor with heat-reducing explosion proof items is a wee-bit OP. Perhaps I misread your post, but it seems like something Al would deny.

The Iridium Heat Disperser would be used in the reactor itself as an item, like the original heat disperser- basically just an improved version. The Iridium block would be for people who may want to collect a ton of it and store it easier- And have the benefit of being explosion proof (or, much more then most blocks) for anyone who collects (makes) enough. Going to edit it a bit to hopefully make it a bit more clear.

...What? There's no pineapples here.

GENERATION Pineapple: The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

• Might interrupt here and suggest an API extension which would allow addon writers to add their own reactor items.
    In that way, big Al could give the power to the community to create even more complex and even more expansive reactors through addos.
    I would really like that idea.
    And I would like more complicated reactors. Maybe even write an addon by myself, since I really, REALLY want more! ^^

It also seems like addon writers are waiting for this, actually.