I want an introdution to BuildCraft

• I looked on the minecraft forum and the buildcraft oficial site but dont get a good introduction explaining whats the mod is and his features.
    (Sry bad english).

• The easiest way to see what it's all about is to watch some videos on YouTube. The developer is kind enough to upload videos explaining what it does, check out his first video as a starting point. Watch the others as new features are added. Hopefully it will make sense and answer your questions. :)

• Starting with BC is no real biggie here as there are a lot of videos on youtube you can just take hold of. In any case, you might want to read on release notes, though nothing you can benefit from there when you are just starting with it.

The community is pretty active here and I am sure that you will be getting responses when you get to post questions in no time.

• I looked on the minecraft forum and the buildcraft oficial site but dont get a good introduction explaining whats the mod is and his features.
    (Sry bad english)

. . . You're going on the Industrialcraft forum to ask about Buildcraft. . . Why exactly? (Seriously, check out Direwolf20's videos; we can only wonder what we'd do without him.)

• You're necroposting in a thread that was created months ago and has been idle for weeks... why exactly? :rolleyes:

(You may also notice that this is the Off-Topic section, where we talk about everything but IndustrialCraft...)

• You missed the point. The thread was dead for a month before you bumped it to the TOP of the page so that you could add NO new information.

Necroposting... Google it.

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.