[Bug][1.337] initial experimentation bugs

Please define "autorefill".
    As well, did you use a FULLY empty'd (or filled) Batpack for crafting the lappack?

I will not increase the CFs count to match building of a random structure x

Luminators cannot be turned off with redstone. Don't see a bug there.

the auto refill bug is the same one that we have in 1.23 with Q helmets and batpacks where an empty one will become fully charged upon taking damage

that was not a random structure its the optimal way of using scaffolding to construct a roof -_-

using redstone as an off switch would be a nice feature to add =D

• After reloading, I too observe the following bugs in 1.337 as released:

2) Luminators place, but do not seem to do anything except absorb power.

They emit light, but not change their looks (so a luminator without energy will look like one with energy, the only difference being... well, light around them XD).

The canning machine works to fill the CF batpack, and the production of snow also works fine. I thought the pump was going to be integrated into the nuclear reactor, however... XD

The splitting cable, by the way, is a little... well, hard to understand. I only managed to make it change state by placing a redstone torch directly under it.

Great job with the scafolding + Construction Foam, by the way. It can help a lot to craft surfaces for the generators. But it's just me, or the scaffolding now can take about the same damage as a dirt block before dropping?

GENERATION 26: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the
    generation. Social experiment.

• that was not a random structure its the optimal way of using scaffolding to construct a roof -_-

Not anymore apparently. Though, I think to make roof spraying easier, the algorithm should stop at the reinforced scaffold, preventing it from extending down the column. That way, the columns used to build up to the ceiling become an optional fill rather than an imposed one.

I am, however, enjoying the new spraying. Saves tons of scaffold laying just to line out a solid wall. :D

• Wow, it's /really/ hard to tell that the luminators are lighting things up when they're near torches. I suggest a texture fix for the next version that has a darker line inside representing the non-opaque tube/filament.

• Official Post

Both new cables need direct redstone inline, but don't "connect" to redstone (bend it), as otherwise redstone would connect with all sorts of cables (MC engine limitation). You need to make it hit the cable in a straight line. AS well RP wires dont work.

For scaffolding roofs, just build the scaffolds one layer BELOW the roof, then start spraying foam ONTO the scaffold (without click-replacing it). Much easier :3

• Just tested the 1.337b Generator recipe fix on a new world and an old one, it doesn't craft anything now. Battery + machine block + furnace works, but battery + refined iron + iron furnace does not. Battery ref iron ref iron also doesn't work.

edit: Just installed recipe book and found it, it's changed to this:

[ ]:RE Battery: [ ]
    :Refined Iron: :Refined Iron: :Refined Iron:
    [ ]:Advanced Furnace: [ ]

batpack is battery