Suggestion : cfg for recyclers

• Suggestion : cfg for recyclers

As reading throught the change log 1.337 (cool number) noticed that recyclers can recycle anything ?

It's good that scrapboxes are nurfed, but in SMP theres a bit of a problem with people overusing BWT or RP to gain load of cheap items to recycle. Add a *.cfg file for SMP in witch we could exclude certain Block or item IDs from "able to recycle list" so that in smp there would be more control over Recycling system, or even add cfg line to disable scrapboxes at all if needed : )

• Official Post

Already on my list. The recycle-all was done because people complained about factorys breaking once a stick ended up in their recycler.

I will alter it, to consume, but not produce anything from a few spam-able items. Namely sticks, scaffolds and glass panes.

• I will alter it, to consume, but not produce anything from a few spam-able items. Namely sticks, scaffolds and glass panes.

Well the that a great way to deal with it :D and after the latest update theres no huge isue left, since dimonds are gone maybe? if not, pretty good ratio of them dropping... xD
    No complains, i like prefer IC Diamons, since i don't use solars have lots of those ^ ^

• Well the that a great way to deal with it :D and after the latest update theres no huge isue left, since dimonds are gone maybe? if not, pretty good ratio of them dropping... xD
    No complains, i like prefer IC Diamons, since i don't use solars have lots of those ^ ^

Diamonds from UU-M are NOT gone in 1.337 - they are still made the same way as before.