Support: Solar collector power problem

• I have 3 solar flowers of 5 collectors each. they each have an MFE connected in a line and then a MFS at the end and also a MFS in the middle for my Mass Fabricator (very wasteful). For some reason some times i'll make an addition or modification to my system then the solar collectors won't collect. I would have the latest version of my world with this problem on it attached but the max file size is to big. if you really need it then i can find another way.

P.S. i only have gmail and yahoo email accounts... sorry.

• actually i reinstalled my industrial craft and updated it then it stated working again. but my if i open my redstone chest then my game saves and quits. you probably can't help me there but if you can i'd like that. thanks.

• actually i reinstalled my industrial craft and updated it then it stated working again. but my if i open my redstone chest then my game saves and quits. you probably can't help me there but if you can i'd like that. thanks.

There are some items in that chest with items that have invalid ID's for your installation. Probably, reinstalling IC changed some block or item ID's, and one of those old blocks/items is in that chest. Did you tinker with the IndustrialCraft config file before or after reinstalling it? Do you have any other mods, like BuildCraft?