[Suggestion] Lava/Water Fabricator

• Lava/Water Fabricator-

At the cost of 1,000 EU it creates a bucket worth of water you can put into a cell or bucket. (Nice for when you're in the Nether, and want to have water cells*.)
    At the cost of 20,000 EU it creates a bucket worth of lava you can then put into a cell or bucket. (Nice, as it can keep you from dying in Lava.)

EU storage in the form of Water/Lava Cells, and prevents infinite free energy from creating it. Hook it up to a Redstoned MFSU/etc and have it store extra energy in Lava cells. Instead of spending more diamonds for instant storage, it allows you to use the lava/water to get that energy back over time.

Holds 64 Cells, and ejects them into the world, or a nearby chest like the pump. Accepts Medium Voltage.

As for the recipe:

:Empty Cell: :Extractor: :Empty Cell:
    :Advanced Circuit: :Compressor: :Advanced Circuit:
    :Empty Cell: :Iridium: :Empty Cell:
    :Iridium: = Pump

*= To create more obsidian if you get lost in the Nether and need to make a portal. (Just one idea for that.)

...What? There's no pineapples here.

GENERATION Pineapple: The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

• 1. UU- Matter

2. Power Converters

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• 1. UU- Matter

1. 2,000,000 EU for Water and 3,000,000 EU for Lava. No where near what I'm looking for.

2. Would like it to be non-buildcraft (and an additional mod addon). Also takes 50,000 EUs, so not quite what I'm looking for.

I might have to start using Buildcraft, though, as everyone else seems to. :S Probably not until 1.0, if I -have- to. The only reason I would want it is the way it deals with fluids.

...What? There's no pineapples here.

GENERATION Pineapple: The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.