[1.337B][Bug] Shift-clicking Induction furnace

• So I'm here with an actual bug this time, I swear.

Whenever I shift-click anything that's done cooking in an Induction furnace, the server I'm playing on crashes and throws up this in the console.

• What other mods are enabled, that may help others to diagnose the error. For me shift clicking in furnace GUI throws items in my hotbar but not in furnace.

• Official Post

Please further specify:
    -Used Mods on server
    -Which slot you exactly clicked
    -Which slots contained exactly which itemstacks (amount, type)

Generally shiftclicking GUIs is buggy and disrecommended, though it usually tends to work.

• I'm aware of his issue...but im speaking of shift-clicking in general. It's still opening the gui when i shift click machines to try and put wires on them...since this thread is about shift clicking, i felt it was related..and not needed to start a whole new thread.

God blesses the child that can hold its own.

• Official Post

I'm aware of his issue...but im speaking of shift-clicking in general. It's still opening the gui when i shift click machines to try and put wires on them...since this thread is about shift clicking, i felt it was related..and not needed to start a whole new thread.

We're talking about 2 entirely different features.
    If you got an issue in the main menu, crashing if you press a button, it's quite different from an ingame-crash after pressing the "Done"-Button from a placed sign, don't you agree?

Either way, did you update to v1.337 (and removed eventual remains of the 1.23 jar)? IF so, please make a new thread and list which machines ignore sneak-placing and still open GUIs.

• I'm experiencing the same problem. When shift clicking the Electric furnace or the macinator.

Please further specify:
    -Used Mods on server :
    IC2 1.337b and Buildcraft 2.2.5 (everything)

-Which slot you exactly clicked :
    I clicked the slot for item to be processed and the slot for the end product. (tested both)

-Which slots contained exactly which itemstacks (amount, type): This is for the macinator. don't remember what was in the furnace.
    cobber ore, 6 and cobber dust 4 on the first crash. and cobber ore 4 , cobber dust 6 on the 2nd crash.

I can reproduce this bug easy.

GENERATION 26: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the
    generation. Social experiment.

• We're talking about 2 entirely different features.
    If you got an issue in the main menu, crashing if you press a button, it's quite different from an ingame-crash after pressing the "Done"-Button from a placed sign, don't you agree?

Either way, did you update to v1.337 (and removed eventual remains of the 1.23 jar)? IF so, please make a new thread and list which machines ignore sneak-placing and still open GUIs.

Ahhh keyword "sneak clicking" i was shift-clicking - i changed my sneak button aloooooooooong time ago. Wow you fixed my issue by explaining how to report my issue lmao - thanks Alb :thumbup:

God blesses the child that can hold its own.