Bug: Quantum Helmet Replication [SMP\maybe Bukkit related]

• Official Post

I play at a server which uses IC² BC RP
    I got a quantum suit.
    I was going to recharge my quantum helmet.
    I used shift-click on it to remove from my head, it dropped on ground.
    I was unable to pick it.
    I used BuildCraft obsidian pipe to pick it and send to chest.
    This is what happened...

after that helmet dropped on ground due BC overflow and it stopped replicating.

Server Mods:
    Bukkit
    IndustrialCraft² (1.337b) [the bug happened with me on 1.23 also]
    BuildCraft (all parts)
    RedPower (all parts)
    Power Converters
    Advanced machine tempfix by CPW

Edit: Probably happened due bukkit messing with damage on items causing them to be unpickable, i forced pickup with Buildcraft so it got even more messed. [I think]
    Please someone confirm if this is caused by bukkit

• Not to mention, you didn't seem to list TMI in the mods you use... though it's clear from the screenshot.
    I'm starting to hate that thing - so many people with bugs are using it and so many times, it seems to be the cause of the issues.
    Doesn't appear to be the case this time, but still... one wonders what else it's messing up.

• i reported few times, TMI quantum dropped on ground cannot be pickedup, both vanilla and bukkit, not really bug, but its very easy to handle zero damage for items - remove them instantly on any operation, this will effectively ban TMI usage.

fully damaged legit quantum dropped due death of user also cannot be pickedup, due invalid damage value (over max and\or negative

• Official Post

i reported few times, TMI quantum dropped on ground cannot be pickedup, both vanilla and bukkit, not really bug, but its very easy to handle zero damage for items - remove them instantly on any operation, this will effectively ban TMI usage.

fully damaged legit quantum dropped due death of user also cannot be pickedup, due invalid damage value (over max and\or negative

They cant be picked up normally, but i forced pick with obsidian pipe... it replicated itself ;)
    TMI IS NOT THE PROBLEM... how can i use TMI on a normal server if i am NOT an Operator or admin or something like
    This happened with legit item about 3/4 damaged. and only with helmet part. [other parts never bugged to me]

Offtopic: what changed about windmill mechanics? [its on IC² 1.337, but couldn't see anything different]