Moved to Suggestion forum. Sry for my fail.

• Basicly i had a pretty darn crazy idea about the fourth tier of energy (all above 512 EU/t).
    I had an idea about making Anti Matter who basicly could make a complete new Machine who makes about 2024 EU/t for an special UU-Matter device who takes scrap and produce with 8 scrap like 1 UUM.

Basic Idea is pretty easy to understand.. now for the hack of it the (for 80%) complete idea where i atm have in my mind:

Ok, we start of, of having like 2 reactors who make together 1024 EU/t right? So if we have this we could make an Special Machine that could take 2 reactors for working at the most perfect state..this means: a Machine produces with like 30 MILLION EU[Name: Proton Fabricator] (in a constant rate of 1024 EU/t or higher.., just needs to be 100% constant) and takes a whole f*cking load of time to produce Ultra Protons (name for it just atm...).
    Now let's say we have those Ultra Protons and we get them in a basic standing state.. we need to have a machine right beside of the ProAcc. we need to have them standing basicly in a state where those don't conflict with normal matter.. and need to "can" them with the Proton-"Canner" -truly i need better names..-, after we "canned" them who could take them in our bag and transfer them to an other device that needs some special pipe-ings to basicly accelerator those protons even more, and make the final anti-matter.
    (whoever have better names please post them...)
    After all of this we'll need the anti-matter-worker, who basicly takes this anti-matter and produces in a rate of 4096 EU/t an tier 5 of energy who could accept just one machine: energy absorber.
    The energy absorber basicly takes those 4k EU/t and makes every minute 1 UUM , or with whole loads of stacks of scrap, every second.. (for it to work it should take scrap in a ridiculous amount, for some balancing porpuses..).

That's just an idea, and it should be in some kind pretty complex , atm. it sounds easy but in the end we will need a whole bullshit amount of energy and material's to get everything perfectly working, without making a black hole who would take the complete world, and let it stand "Congratulations, you created a block hole." Points: Infinite and the button just says "Delete world".
    And this should be it.., if you have any questions about this, take your time and leave a comment..

Also I need to say. No I can't code, that's why i made this addon suggestion.

Greetings: Unbr34k4bl3

Moved to the right section sry for my little fail there.

:Energy Crystal:___:Energy Crystal: I'm crystalized!

• First, I think this is in the wrong section...

Second, if you want higher tiers of energy, try the Advanced Generators mod. It adds a 4th power tier that runs at ~52,000EU/t. It can only be handled with special plasma cables which are 1 plasma (a melted diamond) each. It also comes with a Tier4 power module called the PESU, which can store up to 1bilEU, along with a Tier4 power crystal called the Plasma Storage Unit or something like that, which is portable and holds 50milEU.

Also, the higher energy tiers would be convenient for someone like me, who has 3 constant mass fabs from a nether lava generating rig and 180milEU stored, but still way to overpowered for most people. It'd also mean I'd actually have to work and not let my automated MFSU maker do the work for me... :S

• First, I think this is in the wrong section...

Second, if you want higher tiers of energy, try the Advanced Generators mod. It adds a 4th power tier that runs at ~52,000EU/t. It can only be handled with special plasma cables which are 1 plasma (a melted diamond) each. It also comes with a Tier4 power module called the PESU, which can store up to 1bilEU, along with a Tier4 power crystal called the Plasma Storage Unit or something like that, which is portable and holds 50milEU.

Also, the higher energy tiers would be convenient for someone like me, who has 3 constant mass fabs from a nether lava generating rig and 180milEU stored, but still way to overpowered for most people. It'd also mean I'd actually have to work and not let my automated MFSU maker do the work for me... :S

Yes ikr that mod, but still, something about 10 Bills EU to make an ultry high nerfed Ion canoon or something like this, should be enough balanced xD
    No srsly, it really needs more balancing and stuff, and better cables and all so on.. , As I said it's only an idea/suggestion :rolleyes:

Can we say "horribly overpowered"? I knew you could...

In some kind yes, it needs more balancing.., to both, it's actually an Idea.., nothing very serious, i just had this idea as I said, in some kind yes it is overpowered ,and in the other kind needs really hard balancing and nerving (like 30 Mil to 150 Mil EU..or something similar) also those devices should cost a bulshit amount of resources to get it, and also ot should have some "new" ones.. Who actually needed to be crafted with UUM-Balls 8 UUM and those protons.

As i mentiond, it's only an idea it needs to be more balanced, also it MUST be an addon. (So that other people don't want it, they don't need it.., also it needs on somekind a bullshit amount of time and coding to actually to this stuff, just also was thinking of an End-Game-Industrialcraft/Buildcraft) Also it should have some new liquids where you rarely find in the nether or in the overworld at level 4-5 or something like that..

But still, im thinking over this idea the complete day , and also was thinking of some new names (xD)

Edit: Yes i was thinking of Quantumphysics, and also i was thinking over an, "Hypercube" (4D Cube.. google it ;)) Also , a 4D cube (when possible) should take about 5 Bil EU to atleast get it, and everything else about 4-5 Million :P

Greetings. Unbr34k4bl3' :Matter: :Matter: :Matter: :Matter: :Matter: :Matter: :Matter: :Matter: :Matter:

• This belongs in the Suggestion section - the place to which each of your previous suggestions were moved. ;)

Okay ^^. Just wasn't sure if a Addon-Suggestion should be here or there.. was some kind of confusing me. Thanks. :whistling:

-closed, please go to the suggestion forum for leaving your post-