Breeder/Power Generator Combo?

• Does anyone know a reactor design that uses preferably only the main chamber and can generate >10EU/t while breeding a cell???

I imagine it would be hard but it would be very handy...

Not unless you go CASUC... and even then, efficient breeding temps would be lava-ing your surroundings due to the lower heat thresholds on a core-only reactor.

• Even CASUC breeders (I tried) are stupid unstable because of the various tweaking that's needed when various things complete and you swap... it's just a nightmare.

• Well they are not unstable because the max cooling such cooling system can make is so high it can run even full uranium reactors(ok now after the update its possible but still 1250/s cooling is a ton). But their output and eff is really bad.

Well no, I /was/ running a starved CARUC (the cooling is fully reusable; nothing is 'consumed' in that it cannot be repaired) reactor, only it had this lovely pressure plate to make it skip incoming buckets so you could stay above 9K... Yeah that was a really poor idea.

• Yup, there's no beating the timing a well-placed pressure plate provides! Ahhh, just don't make 'em like the good ol' days... :whistling:

• KAAAABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM massive nukesplosion I generally don't use stuff like pressure plates because hello human error (minecraft steve gets distracted by butterfly... BOOOOOOOOOM) :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT:

That's a rather cool idea, but a lone tree is suspicious, better plant some more. So really... forget about solar-flowers, solar-trees are the next generation :P