Support Request: [v1.337b some sounds don't work.]

• I don't know if this is just me but when I updated to IC2 v1.337b some of the sounds for IC2 didn't work, like the drill, nanosabre and a few others. Help is appreciated.
    Thanks.

• Not sure, I never noticed a sound for the drill in the 1.337a version though. I assumed that the devs were still working on it and the bugs in the soundsystem.

• Official Post

The sounds arn't all there yet, as has already been said. The sounds are of a lower priority than the major features of the mod and there are still some forge hooks required to get the tool sounds such as the ones you've mentioned, working like we want them too.

It's also partly to do with my laziness. Don't worry, they will be included soon. :D

• The sounds arn't all there yet, as has already been said. The sounds are of a lower priority than the major features of the mod and there are still some forge hooks required to get the tool sounds such as the ones you've mentioned, working like we want them too.

It's also partly to do with my laziness. Don't worry, they will be included soon. :D

Thanks Lurch. I figured something along the lines of Forge hook (AKA SoundSystem) were to blame in part. Didn't expect laziness though, but it happens even to the best of us.

Keep up the good work. :thumbup: