[Supportish Question] Looking for Older versions of server jar

• This is a bit of a support request, but not strictly IC2 support. And I trust this forum more than MCF. I am looking to set up a tiny server for the holidays and due to the state of my favorite mods (okay, so this is related to IC2 :) ) it looks like I'll need to apply these to an older server jar.

So here is my question -- where does one find an older server jar? I'm aware of a mod for SSP (nostalgia), but not aware of anything for SMP.

(For info, would just be installing IC2 and BC 1.x with all their prereqs).

Any ideas?

Thanks

PS: @administrators: I'm assuming asking for information about downloading a server is a legal request. If not, please send me a PM and lock the thread.

• Official Post

Afaik you're even allowed to redistribute unmodified server.jars, as they are freely avaible on minecraft.net for anyone, either way.
    If you name the exact version i can check whether i have the according jar present on my home pc once i come back from university.

• Official Post

Can't help you with vanilla, however I do have a modded jar, 1.8.1, had it running BC 2.2.5, IC2 1.23 alright. Here you are good sir...

Also SMP Commands is awesome, had that on it too, along with Additional Pipes.

Lesson 1: Watch over your crops....

• Official Post

Can't help you with vanilla, however I do have a modded jar, 1.8.1, had it running BC 2.2.5, IC2 1.23 alright. Here you are good sir...

Also SMP Commands is awesome, had that on it too, along with Additional Pipes.

There's the issue, you're not permitted to redistribute MODDED jars, as they contain files copyrighted by their respective authors.
    Removed the link for ya.

• Official Post

Ahh, that sucks... I really should start reading EULA's and copyrights, but never have made the time to do it...

Lesson 1: Watch over your crops....