Suggestion: New dimension

• Maybe sometimes your teleporter might malfunction and take you to a different dimension with no way home :( so you have to gather materials to craft an inter-dimensional portal so you can get back home! After that, you will have resources to make more portals so you can conquer the new dimension! Good idea?

Edit: This post sounds rather bad, doesn't it?

• That actually sounds really cool, but might not be feasible. Teleporter malfunction that drops you way off course like 1,000 blocks away from where you were supposed to go might be interesting. Explore new lands and have to trek back to where you wanted to be.

• Official Post

But i think there should be a option for that cause not ever body once to be 1000 blocksaway from where they should have been teleported D:

The only "Alternate Dimension" I would see fit for IC would be "The Grid".... and even then, A dimension added to IC is meh anyways. Minecraft is for Mining and Crafting ( Yes, I'm quoting someone on this ;P).

• The only "Alternate Dimension" I would see fit for IC would be "The Grid".... and even then, A dimension added to IC is meh anyways. Minecraft is for Mining and Crafting ( Yes, I'm quoting someone on this ;P).

Heheheheheh, "The Grid"... Sorry, Tron memories...