Bug [v1.337b]: Chainsaw Render

• What are we looking at? The icon in the hotbar? I'm not seeing a difference.

The chainsaw itself. Above water it's normal, underwater it's tilted back a bit.

Also, with 1.0 now, this -obviously- persists.

• The chainsaw itself. Above water it's normal, underwater it's tilted back a bit.

Also, with 1.0 now, this -obviously- persists.

What he's trying to say is your screen shots are too big, and the forum dosen't automatically scroll, so you'll have to scale em down for us to see what you're talking about, lol.

• What he's trying to say is your screen shots are too big, and the forum dosen't automatically scroll, so you'll have to scale em down for us to see what you're talking about, lol.

Odd. They scale automatically for me. Then again, that might be Chrome. I'll edit.

Edit: Done.

• Not a bug, a MC feature. It's called fish eye, maybe you should take a bath and find out it's effects. (Not implying you stink but the pun was intended)

• Not a bug, a MC feature. It's called fish eye, maybe you should take a bath and find out it's effects. (Not implying you stink but the pun was intended)

Oh, okay. I hadn't realized that and this was the first time I noticed this so I got confused.

Please delete this thread.