[1.0.0] [IC² 1.43] [BC 2.2.11] [RP 2p4c] [Power Converters 1.30] [Adv. Machines 3.0.0] FutureCraft [Greylist] [Bukkit]

• Hey I got banned from this server and would like to get back on what happend was that some took a pump and the engines and warp xmas they went into the water and a creeper was there and blew him up i saw he had the pump and engines i was putting it back i accedentally put it in the wrong spot and someone saw me destroy it please consider adding me back on My IGN is frankymerc13

• sniper... remove the nether portal from spawn.
    I went in and my Player data file got corrupted
    I AM PISSED ABOUT THAT.
    please ban portals to the nether, i don't want others to face a similar fate...

:!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
    I'm still stuck in the nether after you deleted my player data... and my data got corrupted again

Character is like a tree and reputation like a shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing. - Abraham Lincoln

Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future. - John F. Kennedy

• ALL of my chests exploded and left me with nothing but holes in my house...Wtf man?

3 sets of my chests did to and it had to be done with a laser miner thing because there was a hole exactly like a lasor would make and i lost half of my stuff from it. when i got there i say someone at my back door and it was a dude that started with a B and he used a switch and came into my house and after gave me 4 diamonds but i think it was him that done it.

Edit: it was Bohdan at my back door

• The server needs a rollback to a backup about five hours ago. Please resolve this soon, so that very little new construction is lost.

• Banned Bohdan
    Everyone complaining about nether crash: Your client isn't installed correctly. I can move without crashes there.
    No I won't do a complete rollback, but we can see what HawkEye can.
    Reomoved Fallouts player data again -.-

Sorry, but I often fail on grammar :D

• Official Post

Banned Bohdan
    Everyone complaining about nether crash: Your client isn't installed correctly. I can move without crashes there.
    No I won't do a complete rollback, but we can see what HawkEye can.
    Reomoved Fallouts player data again -.-

Not trying to sound rude, but can you unlock his stuff for me? I was living with him, and would rather not move out unless I had to.

• Hello im trying to be pre-emptive, i warped to spawn and accidently set off my mining laser, (Im really sorry :pinch: ) It caused miniscule damage to the building containing the portal to the mining world, again im really sorry

• We will be changing our permissions soon so that new players wont be able to build, and we can jail players to stop stuff like this happening. The server seems to be down again for me but, hopefully all bugs should be resolved soon. Also people replant saplings of trees and try to be nice to eachother. Greifers are people who cannot get any girls (or boys if they are gay) and have nothing better to do with their life and really shouold grow a pair of balls and stop ruining it for the others. If your a greifer just don't join, because when you are found greifing you will be burned at the steak.

• Please don't delete the players data PREATY PLEASE =...= i worked so hard for it.
    and now you delete all the items, i worked hard for every thing what i got -,-.

• 10% of the time i get to play on the server 50% of the time i get to play for about 2 hours and then i crash and the last 40% i cant join cuz my connection resets just as i join the server :cursing: whould like to play but stupid server doesnt want me to ;(

• 10% of the time i get to play on the server 50% of the time i get to play for about 2 hours and then i crash and the last 40% i cant join cuz my connection resets just as i join the server :cursing: whould like to play but stupid server doesnt want me to ;(

dude leave "10% of the time i get to play" they want to restart the map and data players -.- dam it's so freaking not smart move from them

• dude leave "10% of the time i get to play" they want to restart the map and data players -.- dam it's so freaking not smart move from them

this sucks... i already nearly had my 30x30 house done in wood U KNOW HOW MUCH WOOD U NEED FOR THAT?!...

• this sucks... i already nearly had my 30x30 house done in wood U KNOW HOW MUCH WOOD U NEED FOR THAT?!...

DUDE DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH STONE YOU NEEDED FOR 124X64 (even the bottom was filed too so about 3-4k of stone i used)

• DUDE DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH STONE YOU NEEDED FOR 124X64 (even the bottom was filed too so about 3-4k of stone i used)

wanna work together on a BIG stonecastle? or something similiar or near EPIC and roomy ofc

• wanna work together on a BIG stonecastle? or something similiar or near EPIC and roomy ofc

no thanks, it's really sad that they rest the data players -.-! with out asking Them if they want a map reset ;( .