[1.4.6] Nep's Server, FTB Mindcrack pack! Redpower, Ic2, Builcraft, Forestry, And more! No whitelist! :D

• Still an error. Can someone just upload the config files?

• im getting a error that i never got B4 i installed

edit: nvm i fixed it

• I have the latest "latest edition" forge and i still get internal server error so dont tell me its forge becuase I am using the latest edition not recomended

• I have the latest "latest edition" forge and i still get internal server error so dont tell me its forge becuase I am using the latest edition not recomended

When i get home im gonna uptade the server to use forge 1.4.1.58
    I recomend uptading to that aswell in the meantime, Server fix will be up in proxible 6 hours, sorry :l

• the new forge (1.4.1.58 ) they REMOVED "ICustomItemRenderer.class" in it AND REPLACED IT so you cant use anything that requires forge at the moment until they update

• you may want to boost the servers signal it is very weak on my end its only got 1 bar *extremely sad face*

EDIT: When Thaumcraft2 comes out you should get it's epic!

• when is the server gonna be back up if it is then your signal is to weak

that's not "signal" it's a ping time representation. Aka: a bad ping isn't the fault of the server, it's a problem on your end. (too far away, crap connection, etc..)

edit: while i'm at it, ENGLISH. "Y" is a letter, not a word.

• Hi,

I tried to connect to the server and I got the bellow error which causes my client to crash.

I've rebuilt my .minecraft multiple times to ensure I didn't make a mistake.
    I've tried using Minecraft Forge Build Versions #251 and #268 and #58 (each time building .minecraft from scratch).

Every time I connect to your server I receive the same error. The error is clearly occurring in Railcraft but it still could be an issue with Forge or my config files.

I'm able to play single player fine, in creative and survival, I've even tried placing things from every mod and nothing breaks.

Anyone have any ideas? or maybe release a copy of the config files?

• whoa that is a weird error, you shoud report it to the railcraft IRC
    Here is my confic btw but i dont think it will help
    http://www.mediafire.com/?ot318mblz6mbdgg

Thanks for the config, I tried it, didn't change anything. It's only happening on your server, I created a server with the mods and it worked great, I also re downloaded Railcraft of-course.

I guess I'll have to give up and try again another time, its obviously something my client doesn't like about your map as the world loads for a few seconds before it crashes.

It says that there are 0/72 players, maybe I'll try again when I see someone else on the server.

Thanks-anyway.

• Getting this error when you are trying to connect,
    there are 2 ppl online now btw, they dont seem to have a problem,