Support: Nano Saber enchantment. IC1.42

• Not sure if bug or only support req.

in IC 1.42 :Nano Saber: Nano Saber acts as a TOOL in enchanting table. Shouldnt it be Weapon? Is it even changeable?

• Well. Diamond Drill with LVL50 Effiency V, Unbreaking III and Fortune III works fine. Lapis, Redstone, Nicolite (RP2PR4) and Coal drops extras. Havent tested on diamonds as i havent found them yet.

• Well. Diamond Drill with LVL50 Effiency V, Unbreaking III and Fortune III works fine. Lapis, Redstone, Nicolite (RP2PR4) and Coal drops extras. Havent tested on diamonds as i havent found them yet.

"Works fine?" yes. Horribly overpowered given the thing never wears out? yes. Not fitting with a industrial themed mod? yes.

Good for you... Enchanting WILL BE DISABLED in a future realease though. You are not meant to use enchanting on ANYTHING that belongs to IC2 and doing so can corrupt your items and cause crashes.

• Nope, don't think so. It can lead to "bugs" most likely... but i don't think you can cause crashes or anything serious.

Have we tested ALL possibilites? Never underestimate the goofy things Notch does...

• Official Post

Have we tested ALL possibilites? Never underestimate the goofy things Notch does...

The point is the chance is just LOW for something to bessed up there causing a crash.

Just because there is a low chance to get hit by a meteor, doesn't mean you're running around telling people "Omg, you will be hit by a meteor", do you?
    If you do, excuse me, gotta grab my QuantumHelmet, just to be sure :3

• The point is the chance is just LOW for something to bessed up there causing a crash.

It's called a typo, this is not the first time you have made it. I bet you Notch makes typos too! The difference is when he makes a typo it goes along the lines of "format C: /QY"