[Bug 1.42 & 1.43][SSP] Solar Panel bug ?

• When I try to remove solar panels with electric wrench I get generators sometimes. Is this normal ?
    Electric wrench is always charged, it happens even fully charged.

• This behavior is intentional; though I agree you would think that the highest level wrench tool would be lossless.

If you want lossless wrenches, grab and install the proper version of the Superwrench / 100% mod from the addons section; hopefully we'll get a config file option someday so I can stop patching IC2.jar.

• Like a Wrench, right-clicking on a machine with an electric wrench removes it safely.

Directly from IndustrialCraft 2's wiki. if this is true, then it needs to be fixed.

• It already said this, and the last edit is ~2 weeks ago.

"There is some chance (Seems to be 25% in ModernCraft server testing, but significantly higher in some cases.) that when you do, the machine will not be successfully removed and instead you'll be left with a gutted Machine."

• There is a 90% chance that you get the solar panel back after wrenching. Hence there is a 10% chance that you get a normal generator back from wrenching. It doesn't matter if you use an electric wrench or the standard wrench.

The benefit you gain from the electric wrench is the same as you get from a standard mining drill. It works like a diamond pickaxe and shovel and can be "repaired" by charging it.

Oh an any mechanic knows that using power tools to assemble/dismantle any machine has a higher risk of damaging the machine. So if anything, an electric wrench should increase the breakage rate but it doesn't because that would make people not use it.

As for the actual drop rate being in the mod to begin with... This is so you don't use IC2 as your own mobile "on demand" factory. Once set down, you are not meant to move machines.
    Bat boxes, MFEs and MFSUs are excempt from breaking. So are all transformers. You can move these however many times you want.