[BUG][V1.43] Energy crystal.

• I understand what it is. In 1,0,0 scho can add string any item is two to one (eg, 2 shovels), assuring a poluchitsa shovel, but with the lives of those sumoy.So, too, can be two to one nanokostyuma together.

• Translation:

I found a "cool" bug, if you place two nearly empty energy crystals in a crafting table you can combine them into one energy crystal that has the energy of the two crystals combined. (Merging the damage values)

I know what it is, in MC 1.0.0 you can combine two items to repair them. For instance, combining 2 damaged shovels gives you one shovel that has the life of the 2 combined in it.

Bug:

*Confirmed*
    It's not an IC2 bug really but more a "Notch being funny" as usual breaking all mods that rely on damage values.

Now, doing this is obviously HORRIBLY wasteful. But i don't see how we can prevent it from happening?
    We need to ask Forge to come to the rescue once more.

• Official Post

It's really no problem, there are already hooks, I've made it so that most items in 1.44 are unrepairable, some still are, but most aren't.

Lesson 1: Watch over your crops....

• 1.44, maybe I should hold off another day for pushing my update... floppy-disk edition sounds like a nice time to drop buildcraft (since I'm sick of downloading 10 files for an addon I more or less don't use anymore)