Support Request: Macerator Problem

• I dont know if this is suppose to happen, or if you guys intended for this to happen.
    with that said.

I had my macerator in a location for a while, but then wanted to move it to another location for better placement.
    There was 1 item still in the macerator that was "finished macerating" and just sitting there waiting to be picked up.
    (which I forgot to do).

ok
    When I used the wrench (orange one) as usual to pick up the machine.
    for some reason the machine broke apart and left me nothing but the (Machine Box)
    with the 1 item that was left in the machine by accident and fogotten to be taken out.

NO I did not wack and wack the machine. I used to Wrench properly "youll hear the wrench noise".... Just in case you guys think I was wacking on the machine.

The machine broke and left me a machine box, after using the wrench properly.
    is this suppose to happen.?

Is the Macerator or ANY machine for that matter suppose to break apart and youre left with just a machine box ???

:Macerator:

• This is normal when using the wrench, there is always a small chance of not disassembling the machines correctly.

The wiki states:

There is some chance (Seems to be 25% in ModernCraft server testing, but significantly higher in some cases.) that when you do, the machine will not be successfully removed and instead you'll be left with a gutted Machine.

• The wiki is wrong in this regard however (the wiki really is outdated, it needs to be updated by someone and that someone isn't going to be me ;) )

There is a 15% chance that the macerator will break when wrenching it. You are not supposed to move machinery around. Take care when you design your factories etc knowing very well the consequences of moving machines. Especially the expensive ones!
    Transformers and storage units are exempt from this breaking rule. You can move them as many times as you like.

A broken macerator is no big deal, all you lose is 3 flint (which you can get from 3 gravel in a macerator ;) ), 2 cobble and the circuit (6 rubber, 1.5 copper ingots and 1 refined iron ingot and 2 redstone dust) but it may be annoying.

If you don't like this mechanic there is an addon that removes the chance of machines breaking. I don't recommend it myself but i am letting you know about it.
    The reason i don't recommend it is because having this feature means you actually plan ahead more which adds depth to the game.