[suggestion] Low volt transformer

• My idea is a low voltage transformer, that will stabilize energy into one packet, for use with tin cables. I know that it seems op, but i have solutions for that... Well the first counter measure is, that 1 eu packet can zap anything within a 1 - 10 block raduis, no matter how much blocks you put on top of it. Well that seems op right, because you can make a cheap and effective electric/telsa coil thing, well i have a counter measure to that too. A eu stabilizer, which you have to place every 10 tin cables, or else it will blow up your whole wiring, and any machine, or generators connected to it :evil: . And the third and fourth countermeasure, add redstone to the tin cable recpie, make everything expensive to make, now the fourth make the tin cables produce only 5.

• A eu stabilizer, which you have to place every 10 tin cables,

So. I should just use copper cables and batboxes?

Also makes solar panel arrays amazingly dangerous. Some people might like that, but changing this much just for a converter is a bit much.

...What? There's no pineapples here.

GENERATION Pineapple: The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

• This should be changed to tin wires and ULV:
    -Tin wires can hold up to 8 eu (which also means ULV is up to 8 eu). So now windgens cant break them and its pure logic. 8 is ULV, 32 is LV, 128 is MV, 512 is HV and 2048 is EV (steps of 4x).
    -ULV transformer same as LV transforner in function but with ultra low voltage. To prevent opness it can only send 4 packages of 8 eu each tick. It should also be quite expensive.

• Well, a ULV transformer should be around the same cost as a LVT, but with tin running through the middle line instead of copper.

And let's face it, if your just beginning, tin'd be a fairly precious resource alongside copper, so no one would have to worry about ULVT's until much later on where Tin is sustainable.

• I have suggested this before. But i suggested that Tin should only be capable of powering luminators. It shouldn't power machines of any sorts.

Also, in light of what wingens can produce under the "right" circumstances i would suggest upping tin cables to 8 EU. (Makes it in line with all other cables, 8, 32, 128, 512, 2048. Powers of two!

• This should be changed to tin wires and ULV:
    -Tin wires can hold up to 8 eu (which also means ULV is up to 8 eu). So now windgens cant break them and its pure logic. 8 is ULV, 32 is LV, 128 is MV, 512 is HV and 2048 is EV (steps of 4x).
    -ULV transformer same as LV transforner in function but with ultra low voltage. To prevent opness it can only send 4 packages of 8 eu each tick. It should also be quite expensive.

lul thats not what i heard, i heard that tin cables/ wires can hold unlimited eu, but only one packet, so like a steady stream of eu, like solar panels they generate a steady stream of eu

• lul thats not what i heard, i heard that tin cables/ wires can hold unlimited eu, but only one packet, so like a steady stream of eu, like solar panels they generate a steady stream of eu

Backwards. They can hold unlimited amounts of EU packets below their exploding level. I'm not sure if it's possible to limit the amount of packets it sends-

Maybe a mix between a batbox and a LV transformer? Holds 5-10k EUs, and only allows the mentioned 4 packets of 8 EUs per tick.

...What? There's no pineapples here.

GENERATION Pineapple: The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.