[IDEA/QUESTION]Default configs

• We all have different minecraft setups, which results into id issues, which usually are easy to solve.
    A much larger problem emerges out of all the different Mods, thats is the configs being different from player to player, making it almost impossible to share worlds or schematics, without also transferring the configs.

Is there or could there be a way for all of us to have the same configs, that work for most of the people?

e.g. I got BC2,IC2,Advanced Machines, BucketFiller, Force Field, Railcraft, RP2 and MultiPage Chest all installed on Client and Server. All people who want to play on the server need to have the same configs as the server, so i have to send them these. I also tried to test a couple user creations, but they break because of id issues.

Intel i7 990X @ 4,60 GHZ, Asus Rampage III Black Edition, 24GB Corsair Dominator GT DDR3,
    2x Zotac Nvidia Geforce 580AMP 1,5gb, OCZ Revodrive 3 X2 240GB 1GBps,
    1TB Western Digital Cavier Black, 2x Hitachi HDS723030BLE640 3TB, 3x BenQ XL2410T LCD-Monitors

Hosting Minecraft Servers on an Octo Core 32GB Ram Server: http://two66.com/
    Free Space available! If you need a Server let me know!

• I already proposed something on Eloraam's blog about this, but servers should be authorative about block IDs (that is, send the client a list of idX=name which the mods could use to key their stuff to). However making it so that saved information it's self is interchangeable without other effort the list of block IDs should be global; AND new minecraft IDs must not conflict with existing mods. If the 256 block ID limit is to be kept, /serious/ compaction of existing minecraft IDs would be required for more than a small handful of mods to be compatible.

• Would just be great to have some sort of default values for the most common industrial related mods(RP2, IC2, BC2 and Railcraft).
    Or at least something that regulates the sharing of configs, cuz without my config files a world that i sent is not going to work for the other person.

Intel i7 990X @ 4,60 GHZ, Asus Rampage III Black Edition, 24GB Corsair Dominator GT DDR3,
    2x Zotac Nvidia Geforce 580AMP 1,5gb, OCZ Revodrive 3 X2 240GB 1GBps,
    1TB Western Digital Cavier Black, 2x Hitachi HDS723030BLE640 3TB, 3x BenQ XL2410T LCD-Monitors

Hosting Minecraft Servers on an Octo Core 32GB Ram Server: http://two66.com/
    Free Space available! If you need a Server let me know!

• To me, the most reasonable solution here is to send any SSP map packed together with the config files. It's not like the config files take much space...
    It would be nice if all mods had their own unique ID's but that's just never going to happen because there are so few available.