Silver Ingots...

• The wiki has silver ingots in a recipe for glass fiber cable, but there is no silver ore. Is this a mistake or is there a way to get silver ingots? If so, mind telling me how?

• The wiki has silver ingots in a recipe for glass fiber cable, but there is no silver ore. Is this a mistake or is there a way to get silver ingots? If so, mind telling me how?

Install Redpower2 and restart the world. (or do a chunk pruning with MCEdit)

• The wiki is clearly marked "and with redpower 2 show text", requiring you to click it to reveal this with silver recipe .. :whistling:

• I was looking at the main recipe page and then clicking on the silver bar which brings you to a stub page. So I need another mod. Oh well. Not gonna mess with it and I do not do anything with redstone circuts.

• I was looking at the main recipe page and then clicking on the silver bar which brings you to a stub page. So I need another mod. Oh well. Not gonna mess with it and I do not do anything with redstone circuts.

RedPower is a *lot* more than "redstone circuits", take a look at it sometime.

• The wiki is clearly marked "and with redpower 2 show text", requiring you to click it to reveal this with silver recipe .. :whistling:

Just FYI, if one has a "no script" addon in his browser this spoiler is open by default.