[BUG][1.43] Broken windmills become screwed up generators

• Just had my first windmill break. Normally not a huge deal, but it turned into a generator with a few... interesting properties:

* Generator is burning, as if it were generating power
    * The "fuel" seems to be the same as the first item in your inventory. Attempting to take it out causes all sorts of inventory glitches (like how furnaces were hosed in 1.337 due to having the wrong GUI ID)
    * I can't take the generator down; right-clicking with a wrench makes the wrench sound, but just opens the GUI.

Not a critical bug, but annoying. 100% legit, stock server. I can provide screenshots / saved world if necessary.

• Just had my first windmill break. Normally not a huge deal, but it turned into a generator with a few... interesting properties:

* Generator is burning, as if it were generating power
    * The "fuel" seems to be the same as the first item in your inventory. Attempting to take it out causes all sorts of inventory glitches (like how furnaces were hosed in 1.337 due to having the wrong GUI ID)
    * I can't take the generator down; right-clicking with a wrench makes the wrench sound, but just opens the GUI.

Not a critical bug, but annoying. 100% legit, stock server. I can provide screenshots / saved world if necessary.

I noticed #1 and half of #2 when one of mine broke but I could take it off with the wrench just fine. Although it was amusing seeing the generator "burn" with a water bucket in it's burnable slot. I was able to recover the water bucket fine.

• u can use a drill on the regular generators no need to wrench them found that out while i had to move my gen without a wrench on my first time powering stuff