[Suggestion] Macerators

• In my opinion, macerators are the central sprocket within the Industrial-craft machine. But the old macerators are so last update and can use an upgrade.
    The macerators' usage should go beyond the realm of ores and go into the agricultural world of Minecraft. A simple upgrade that can be useful in a macerator is having the ability to grind bones into five or six stacks of bonemeal instead of the standard three (for painting my factory white and boosting the growth of my rubber tree farm). For the Industrial-crafters who play on peaceful, and because skeletons are very rare in peaceful, it would be convenient for the macerator be able to macerate plantballs (or other organic substances like the useless rotton flesh) into a mulch or fertilizer that would have the same effects as bonemeal. The last suggestion I have, is for the macerator to have an advance machine upgrade (like the furnace). The reason for this, is the fact that my two macerators struggle to keep up with my induction furnace (that thing is a freight train when it gets up to heat). Like the induction furnace, the v2.0 macerator should have to speed up before going crazy. My suggested recipe is similar to the original macerator recipe only with: diamonds instead of flint, Obsidian instead of Cobblestone, and advance machine instead of a basic machine, and a macerator instead of a Electronic Circuit. Thank You for reading this suggestion. :Macerator:

The last suggestion I have, is for the macerator to have an advance machine upgrade (like the furnace). The reason for this, is the fact that my two macerators struggle to keep up with my induction furnace (that thing is a freight train when it gets up to heat). Like the induction furnace, the v2.0 macerator should have to speed up before going crazy. My suggested recipe is similar to the original macerator recipe only with: diamonds instead of flint, Obsidian instead of Cobblestone, and advance machine instead of a basic machine, and a macerator instead of a Electronic Circuit. Thank You for reading this suggestion. :Macerator:

http://forum.industrial-craft.…page=Thread&threadID=1174

Chances are, you'll be pointed there for advanced machines (macerator, extractor, compressor).

However, macerating Bones into additional Bonemeal is an interesting idea. (And considering the UU-M recipe for bones is still missing...)

...What? There's no pineapples here.

GENERATION Pineapple: The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

• I don't think we should ruin other ppls' addons, as they were working on them for a long time to make everything working, if Alblaka will make smthing similar, there will be no need in those addons, that will ruin all the work.

Moreover, i think Alblaaka knows that, thats why there was nothing added yet.

• i thought bonemeal doesnt work on rubber trees :Geothermal Generator: :Geothermal Generator: :Geothermal Generator: :) :Matter:

still rocking the GMA 950 card :D overclocked to the point of smoking. :huh: hahahahaha now i got my 525m now that thing does work 8) :P :D

• I don't think we should ruin other ppls' addons, as they were working on them for a long time to make everything working, if Alblaka will make smthing similar, there will be no need in those addons, that will ruin all the work.

Moreover, i think Alblaaka knows that, thats why there was nothing added yet.

I disagree. Hampering progress just because someone else has made an addon that would become useless would make IC2 completely stagnant.
    If everybody thought like that then we wouldn't even have IC because there have been mods prior to IC that have been completely nullified by IC.
    Same with RedPower. There have been several different redstone mods in the past prior to RP that have been abandoned because RP has been better.

Same with pretty much everything in life, we are using rubber tires now. If people would be too afraid to step on each other toes we would still have stone wheels like Fred Flintstone.

i thought bonemeal doesnt work on rubber trees :Geothermal Generator: :Geothermal Generator: :Geothermal Generator: :) :Matter:

Bonemeal works on rubber trees. Nice to learn something new every day isn't it?

• [quote='z3rO',index.php?page=Thread&postID=30725#post30725]
    *SNIP*

Bonemeal works on rubber trees. Nice to learn something new every day isn't it?

It used to not work on rubber trees when they came out. I think it took atleast 2 updates for it to work on them.