[BUG] Enchanting Nano-Saber gives it pickaxe abilities.

• So i spent 38 enchantment points on my nano saber and it gave me 2 pickaxe enchantments.

not a bug as the IC stuff isn't supposed to be enchant-able, it just isn't disabled yet.
    (also, it's not "enchantment points", it's "levels")

• not a bug as the IC stuff isn't supposed to be enchant-able, it just isn't disabled yet.
    (also, it's not "enchantment points", it's "levels")

Eh, so what. Still nice though. And if ya look at it logically, why would you spend levels on enchanting? Wouldn't they be points? But i wonder why he would make the items non-enchantable? I think it would be cool to have a nano saber with the fire aspect. Or a quantum suit with fire and blast resistance. Maybe even a diamond drill with silk's touch.

• Eh, so what. Still nice though. And if ya look at it logically, why would you spend levels on enchanting? Wouldn't they be points? But i wonder why he would make the items non-enchantable? I think it would be cool to have a nano saber with the fire aspect. Or a quantum suit with fire and blast resistance. Maybe even a diamond drill with silk's touch.

Industrialcraft just doesn't go well with enchantments (but i like fortune :thumbup: ). Magic is magic and industry is industry. And quantum suit doesn't need fire and blast resistance, you can swim in lava while wearing it (i also think it can extinguish you).