lack of copper?

• so i was playing and i found 28 tin and no copper. so i thought it wasnt spawning because it was a bug or somthing when i changed copper spawning for rp2 config to off. so i did a test at bedrock with mining lazer on eplosive went through a couple lappacks and i had exactly half a stack of copper and 1 1/2 stacks of tin. so it was spawning but results where odd so i started a couple new wolrlds did same thing. but tin spawned around 3 times more than copper.... does copper spawn closer to surface or is it meant to be like this? or did i miss up by messing with config? oh and iron was 1 stack and 15 on first test.

:Tin Ore: :Tin Ore: :Tin Ore: :Copper Ore: :cursing:

still rocking the GMA 950 card :D overclocked to the point of smoking. :huh: hahahahaha now i got my 525m now that thing does work 8) :P :D

• The wiki says that Copper spawns from layer 70 down to 10 and Tin spawns from 40 to 0.

So, you're below Copper spawn layer if you're at bedrock.

• The wiki says that Copper spawns from layer 70 down to 10 and Tin spawns from 40 to 0.

So, you're below Copper spawn layer if you're at bedrock.

ok thanks i have so catching up to do from ic1 hehehe

still rocking the GMA 950 card :D overclocked to the point of smoking. :huh: hahahahaha now i got my 525m now that thing does work 8) :P :D

• Yeah, I've been with IC1 since it's start, and jumped on IC2 moment it went into open beta. It took a little getting used to.

• the only change i could tell was eu system and jetpacks. plus a lot of other finer detials like uranium doesnt only spawn with a 1 block ore vein

• Ah, so it's normal distribution is highest near layer 40, and quite scarce near bedrock (well also obviously since bedrock is there to reduce the possible area).

• where is tin located mostly? because right now i have 21 uranium couple stacks of copper and iron but only :Uranium: :Uranium: :Uranium: :Copper Ingot: :Copper Ingot: :Copper Ingot: :Copper Ingot: :Refined Iron: :Refined Iron: :Refined Iron: :Refined Iron: :Refined Iron: :Tin Ingot: 19 tin

• I'd guess most of the tin would be most easily found between around level 25 and 30. That is a pure guess though. By that point I have automated mining and no longer care about /where/ but how /much/ is in each area.