Vex's prototype CASUC [Mark II-10-CASUC EA] [1820 EU/t] [4.33 EFF]

• This is my first CASUC reactor, and after a couple days of work, it is finally complete!

It is only a skeleton, and lacks any sort of fancyness, but is designed to produce as much power as possible, while remaining self-contained.

Specs:

Mark II-10-CASUC EA

EU/t: 1820

Effective EU/t: 1816

Efficiency: 4.33

Consecutive Cycles: 10.35

Cooldown Time: 10 secs

Maximum Heat Level: 1232

Uranium Cells: 42

The reactor is operated from a control panel in the corner of the area. To start, turn on "Snowball Production", then "Ice extraction", "Recycler extraction", "Mass Fabricators". After that, wait for the "Ice At Reactor" lamp to come on. When it comes on, it is safe to turn on the reactor. If the reactor drains it's uranium cells, activate the "Depleted Cell Removal" lever. The Depleted Cells will come to the chest in the control area. Then fill the chest with Uranium cells, and activate "Uranium Refiller". It is generally not advised to activate "Ice Dump" as it drains all ice from the reactor.

The reactor is very much thrown together, without a clear idea of how it was all going to work, and as such, there are a lot of wires and such everywhere.

Pictures:

Download:

Requirements: Redpower2, Industrial Craft, advanced machines

• Please note that I have NO idea how to make this post look good, and it resisted all my efforts, thus, everything is spaced out.

wil take an look tomorow. your story sounds good.

right, time to get serious...
    i wil be offline for weeks and possibly months at an time. if you have anything to add to an post i made, and would like me to know. you are welcome to pm me, and i wil reply as soon as i am able to do so.

• Not even close to Mark II. Mark V like every good CASUC. You most probably posted wrong design, because not a single line of your specs matches linked design.

Sorry, I posted the wrong design. Fixed it!

• I didnt download the zip, but does it contain some configs, cuz i dont think its gonna work for me without them.

Intel i7 990X @ 4,60 GHZ, Asus Rampage III Black Edition, 24GB Corsair Dominator GT DDR3,
    2x Zotac Nvidia Geforce 580AMP 1,5gb, OCZ Revodrive 3 X2 240GB 1GBps,
    1TB Western Digital Cavier Black, 2x Hitachi HDS723030BLE640 3TB, 3x BenQ XL2410T LCD-Monitors

Hosting Minecraft Servers on an Octo Core 32GB Ram Server: http://two66.com/
    Free Space available! If you need a Server let me know!