Response from (Airship Mod)

• I did not say to copy the code. i said create your own. It may not be your original idea, but at least your making it better and its IC2 Compitable. Why not create more versalilty w your mod? Does more code scary you?
    Im curious what are you guys currently working on?

• I did not say to copy the code. i said create your own. It may not be your original idea, but at least your making it better and its IC2 Compitable. Why not create more versalilty w your mod? Does more code scary you?
    Im curious what are you guys currently working on?

Someone already did it, wtf would one want to make something similar? Especially something so awfully complicated that hasnt been out of Alpha yet (Or at least the WIP tag)

Just stop being impatient and wait for the zepellin mod to be completed. (And for your information, zepelin its compatible with many mods, just dont expect to have a working moving solar flower that makes EU in flight when the poor mod autor hasnt been able to make torches stay lit in the zepelin)

• Official Post

yeah i dont really care if it is lock,plus there is no reply button in that thread

1. There's no reply button because, DUH, the thread is locked.
    2. If i say "no" and lock a thread, it usually means "no and there's no further discussion in this regard"
    3. Ignoring locks and recreating threads leads to a ban.