UPDATE QUESTION: when will it be up for 1.1, or is 1.1 compatible with IC2?

• OK, here's how things go:

1) Minecraft is updated
    2) Before ANY mods can be updated, Minecraft Coder Pack (MCP) must be updated to de-obfuscate the new code
    3) Modloader must be updated
    4) Modloader MP must be updated
    5) Minecraft Forge must be updated
    6) Any Forge based mods (such as IC) can then be updated.

(Step 7 would be where any add-on authors can finally update their mods)

We are currently at Step One. Nothing else has happened, so I'll leave it to your imagination to figure out about how long it will take.

• i just saw that MC is updated when is the expected release of IC2 for 1.1, or is IC2 already compatible with 1.1?

I just trying to do a survey here. How old are you and what is your education background?

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Also, since you didn't read this before you posted:
    http://forum.industrial-craft.…?page=Thread&threadID=502

This will save you from wondering why you can't post a thread tomorrow about how you can't log into the forum anymore. ;)

haha. He has not been as evil as he has in the past. I assume hes just going lock this sucker and facepalm. But still, I'm amazed people don't understand the process and the work that is put into this and the time.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Official Post

haha. He has not been as evil as he has in the past. I assume hes just going lock this sucker and facepalm. But still, I'm amazed people don't understand the process and the work that is put into this and the time.

Nope, if i promise an instant ban, it's an instant ban. Even more since i already commented about this on the blog, stating IC currently has no reason to update to 1.1

Note: I've troubles logging into ACP, thus Fean issues the bans. "instant" means "as soon as Fean is online" in this case XD