[Bug 1.43] Tin Cable

• You see, the wire frys at a packet size >5 not total eu. A solar panel sends a 1eu packet, but you have sever solar sending energy, which produces a total of 20 eu/t, but each is sending a 1 packet.

I5 2500K | 4GB Cosair Vengence | Radeon 6850 | Rosewill 600w PSU | GigaByte Z68MA | CM Elite 311 | Dell 19" 720p (upgrading soon!)| Hitachi 500 GB 7200 HDD | LG 24X |Windows 7 (Genuine!)
    Alblaka in a Lightning Rod suggestion thread...[/size]

• You see, the wire frys at a packet size >5 not total eu. A solar panel sends a 1eu packet, but you have sever solar sending energy, which produces a total of 20 eu/t, but each is sending a 1 packet.

I think i understand what your saying, but still none the less the wiki shows this

Tin cables can only tolerate up to 5 EU/t,

and my screenshot clearly shows that its exceeding that. which tells me the wiki SHOULD say: "Tin cables can only tolerate up to 5 EU/p"

But with that said what your saying also is i can have 1000000 solar panels connected to tin cable and have a 1000000 EU/t on it and it wont fry? Something is just wrong with that.

• So you know what your doing your just being a pain? Do you know how to use a wiki? Have you even edited the page yet? Or did you want them to stop programming and do that for you right now? :S

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• So you know what your doing your just being a pain? Do you know how to use a wiki? Have you even edited the page yet? Or did you want them to stop programming and do that for you right now? :S

Didn't know simple questions and curiosity attracted trolls. My bad.

Also before you get angry on the internet, There has been no official response whether this is a bug or if a typo on the wiki.

• Official Post

As with all other cables, explained about ~20 times now (people don't read the Electric guide, do they):
    The Reader measures total current, which is NOT related to packet-sizes.
    Tin cable handles up to 5 EuT packages.

Wiki is probably unclear about this, feel free to edit and add some more information, it's a WIKI after all.