Question: In Tekkit. Which mod is it that makes it turn day when only 1 person sleeps?

• I've been having this problem with tekkit in that if there's 5 people online and one of them sleeps then it instantly turns to day. I strongly dislike this but I can't find which of the mods it is that makes this happen.

• I've been having this problem with tekkit in that if there's 5 people online and one of them sleeps then it instantly turns to day. I strongly dislike this but I can't find which of the mods it is that makes this happen.

Not sure. Tekkit = Techinic Pack Bukkit server, so maybe ask the technic people?

EDIT: I'm suspecting that a bukkit plugin is responsible. I haven't really heard of any mods that do so...

• I can't actually find any technic people. The page has no contact info and the top name on the list is Alblaka

Hrm. Odd. Technic doesn't seem to have any form of forum. Anyway, try posting your question in the comments of the Tekkit page.

BTW, Alblaka has no (known) affiliation with the Technic Pack, he just approved IC2's usage in TP. As far as I know, he's just responsible for IC2, which has no effect on time in MC.