Test Report for v0.70

• Test Report for IC2 v0.70

More as I test later. I suggest everyone to make a standardize testing procedure to be checked again and again for each new update.

1. Tools
    1.1 Bronze tool sets + Sword : Checked
    1.2 Mining Laser: Checked
    1.3 Drill : Checked
    1.4 Diamond Drill : Checked
    1.5 Chainsaw : Checked
    1.6 OD Scanner : Checked
    1.7 OV Scanner : Checked
    2. Armors
    2.1 Bronze Armors : Checked
    2.2 Rubber boot : Checked
    3. Machines
    3.1 Canning Machines : Checked
    3.2 Compressor : Checked
    3.3 Crystal Charger :
    3.4 Electric Furnace : When destroyed, items inside are gone.
    3.5 Extractor : Checked
    3.6 Miner : Doesnt Work

3.7 Pump : Checked
    3.8 Magnetizer : Checked
    4. Generators
    Things to Check:
    a. Charging Battery
    b. Giving out energy to the network
    4.1 Solar Panel: Checked
    4.2 Water Mill: Critically Bugged. Game Crash upon placing Water Mill in water. Cannot get into the world anymore
    4.3 Wind Mill: Critically Bugged. Game Crash upon placing Water Mill in water. Cannot get into the world anymore
    4.4 Nuclear Reactor: If Nuclear reactor is detached, the nuclear reactor chamber items are not dropped, gone.
    4.5 Generator: Checked

5. Misc
    5.1 Machine Block : Checked
    5.2 Rubber Tree : Checked
    5.3 Sticky Resin : Checked
    5.4 Rubber : Checked
    5.5 Cable : Checked , cannot be removed using sticky piston anymore
    5.6 Dynamite : Checked
    5.7 Sticky Dynamite : Checked
    5.8 Iron Fence : Checked
    5.9 ITNT : Checked
    5.10 Nuke : Checked
    5.11 Rubber Sheet : Checked

Please ignore this floating platform with 10,000 solar panels. Nothing to see here.

• Official Post

Test Report for IC2 v0.70
    5.2 Rubber Tree : Still cannot be found naturally

3.1 Canning Machines : Too Slow? Doesn't work with cooked bacon, cake, cookie.

I found 2 Trees naturally.(even more now)

Proof for the Rubber Trees: Map Seed: 2
    You can find 2 Trees at -123 - 48 as well as 2 more Trees at -169 -57

But btw Rubber Trees look pretty weird, since they always have a stack of leaves on top of the wood. Looks like u take a bunch of leaves and shove a log in, pressing out the center leaves.

Canning Machines: I didnt understand it either, now i was told, that the cans goes in the (not visible) slot above the output slot, Food in the top left slot, energy into the bottom slot.
    Oh and did i mention: I LOVE the new canned food!!!

• Official Post

1.2 This is not my fault, but a new "feature" of Notch. I'm unsure when exactly it was added, but he VASTLY increased the strength of flowing water. If water is flowing downwards you can't swim against it anymore. Not related to MiningLaser...
    Though, MiningLasers shouldn't run through water at all :O
    3.1 Canning Machine is more complex, but lacks a correct GUI yet. Fill ingridents (f.e. food) into the upper left slot, power (redstone or wiring) into lower left, empty cans in upper right and the result will come in lower right.
    3.4/4.4 Not related to the Furnace specifically, but no machines yet drop their inven. Wil be added upon wrenching, though.
    3.6 Similar to the canner. You now need Power source, ODE, Mining Pipes and a Mining Drill to place in the miner. I even mess up the order for slots by myself regulary, wait until i've got a proper GUI for it ^^'
    3.7 The most basic application is a fountain. Place the pump above water and power it, it will emit the watter 3 blocks further above. Then you can put Empty Cells into the upper slot to make it suck up source blocks below it to fill the cells... can be used if you're lazy to fill cells with water by yourself.. wait a sec, actually i forget to implement the self-filling recipe... lol
    As well, you can place a pump next to a miner to give it the abiltiy to extract liquids (into empty cells, just like above). It will put them into chests or spit them out, just like a miner does.
    3.8 Place it below or above an Iron Fence Pole to charge it. You can then ride upwards on the pole by wearing metal boots.
    4.x Yes, a certain someone *cough* failed quite a bit while "improving" my code... He's fixing it.
    5.2. Rubber Trees are intentionally rare... though, if you find one of the uncommon swamp biome you will find lots of them.
    5.5. Nope, rather an annoying side-effect. Cables now contian TEs (which makes them unpushable), an annoying "feature" of the new Enet
    5.8 Place many fences on top of each. You can then jump against and hold sneak to slowly slide down. Or use Magnetizer.

Rubber trees are possible to find growing naturally. From what I noticed even if You plant normal sappling there is a possibility that it'll grow rubber tree. Then every cutted down rubber tree creates rubber tree sapplings.

Nope, but i yet don't have seperate pictures for both saplings... if you hover above the sapling you will see it being labelled "RubberTree Sapling". They're seperated, just share the same icon, sorry for the confusion.

• Official Post

1. Tools
    1.1 Bronze tool sets + Sword : Checked, working fine.
    1.2 Mining Laser: Can be used to obtain wood. Sometimes set it on fire sometimes does not.
    1.3 Drill : Checked
    1.4 Diamond Drill : Checked
    1.5 Chainsaw : Checked
    1.6 OD Scanner : Checked, long lasting battery? It have around 4-8 times more usages then OV scanner.
    1.7 OV Scanner : Checked

2. Armors
    2.1 Bronze Armors : Checked
    2.2 Rubber boots: Checked work fine. Decrease damage from falling a lot.

3. Machines
    3.1 Canning Machines : Crashed game, can't get back to world. Error log under raport.
    3.2 Compressor : Crashed game, can't get back to world. Error log under raport.
    3.3 Crystal Charger : ---
    3.4 Electric Furnace : Crashed game, can't get back to world. Error log under raport.
    3.5 Extractor : Crashed game, can't get back to world. Error log under raport.
    3.6 Miner : Crashed game, can't get back to world. Error log under raport.
    3.7 Pump : Crashed game, can't get back to world. Error log under raport.

3.8 Magnetizer : Can be placed. Works with iron fences. Does'nt require energy.
    3.9 Macerator: Crashed game, can't get back to world. Error log under raport.

4. Generators
    4.1 Solar Panel: Crashed game, can't get back to world. Error log under raport.
    4.2 Water Mill: Crashed game, can't get back to world. Error log under raport.
    4.3 Wind Mill: Crashed game, can't get back to world. Error log under raport.

4.4 Nuclear Reactor: Can be placed. If uranium cell provided creates energy. Happily blowing up after overheating.
    4.5 Generator (standard): Burns fuel (coal, wood, planks) stores energy. Charge batteries.
    4.6 Geothermal generator: fills with lava fine, stores energy and charge batteries.
    You can't place stacks of batteries in generators because they won't get charged.

5. Misc
    5.1 Machine Block : Placeable. Works fine.
    5.2 Rubber Tree : Provides 3 planks after crafting. Seems to be fine.
    5.3 Sticky Resin : Burnable into rubber. Works fine.
    5.4 Rubber sheet : Placeable. No idea what it's supposed to do.
    5.5 Cable : Crashed game, can't get back to world. Error log under raport.

5.6 Dynamite : Works fine. Placing single sticks and throwing them as well.
    5.7 Sticky Dynamite : Works fine.. placing single sticks and throwing them as well.
    5.8 Iron Fence : Can be placed. Works fine with magnetizer.
    5.9 ITNT : Can be launched by hand without redstone wiring.
    5.10 Nuke : Powerful as hell Destroys 3x3x3 reinforced stone around it but can't get any further. Obsidian seems to be weaker now in this case. Nuke destroys 3x3x3 blocks of obsidian around and also wipe out random blocks from another layer of obsidian wall.
    5.11 Electric jetpack: acts strange. It disappeard after depleting. Then second one did'nt disappeard then again third disappeard. I checked if that's becasue of using hovering mode and nope. Neither 4th and 5th jetpack did'nt disappeard. Need to be further tested
    5.12 Standard jetpack: Same as electric jetpack.

Every above mentioned crash had the same error

• Minecraft Forge , you don't have one.

Please ignore this floating platform with 10,000 solar panels. Nothing to see here.

• Official Post

Vilaz:
    1.2: Yes, all intended
    1.6: I will probably need to nerf it, but yes, ODE is much longer lasting the OV... on the other side, latter one has a 4 block range and will judge the returned number by the VALUE/RARITY of ores.
    2.2: That's what they're meant for. Don't jump long ways into water, though XD
    3.x As pointed out
    3.8: Yes, Magnetizer runs unlimited. I didn't yet implement the enet into it and left it unlimited for testing purpouses
    4 Jup, you can't charge stacked batterys. I'm lucky it didn't attempt to do.
    5.4. If you set it up correctly (think of how you would mount a RL-trampoline), it's a quite funny hopping element :3
    5.9 Intended feature. It's meant for quick and effective mining, i don't exactly see a point in making it redstone-related
    5.10 Ow noes, you discovered my sneak-nerf on Obsidian... yes, i've added a line to vastly reduce it's overpowered explosion resistance. Still keeps of most explosives, but isn't stronger then ReStone anymore
    5.11. Now that's strnage... you took fall damage? Afaik you can break jetpacks if you take enough fall damage to "deplete" it.

• Official Post

5.4: Happy jumping works. Don't try it without rubber boots or jetpack though. Yuppieeee just as when I was little kid. (maybe without breaking legs every landing but still!)
    5.9: It's quite powerful I must say. I thought dynamite sticks are for for quick and effective mining.
    5.10: Testing more and more! Wa-haha nothing will hide.
    5.11: That's possible will tell for sure tomorrow.

• Official Post

5.4: Happy jumping works. Don't try it without rubber boots or jetpack though. Yuppieeee just as when I was little kid. (maybe without breaking legs every landing but still!)
    5.9: It's quite powerful I must say. I thought dynamite sticks are for for quick and effective mining.
    5.10: Testing more and more! Wa-haha nothing will hide.
    5.11: That's possible will tell for sure tomorrow.5

Tip: Holding shift while touching a rubber sheet will cause an artistic "move" i can barely translate as "wobble knee", catching the fall speed and usually stopping the jumps in one go. Good for scoring 10.0 rated landings ^^ without broken knees XD
    Now, with Drill and ITNT, you can mine a whole 7x7x7 area within a few seconds.
    Dynamite, in total, can mine more blocks, but you will need more time setting it up. More of a fun way to blow specially shaped holes into a rock. Or blow up stuff via remote. Or just throw dynamite at cows.