Suggestion: Mass Brewer

• How about adding something that could be used to mass produce potions on a much larger, and faster scale? Maybe 10 seconds for 9 potions, as well as adding other stuff, like glowstone dust and gunpowder? I know this is related to other threads, like an electronic brewer, but this would be faster and on a much larger scale.

Recipe:

:Empty Cell: :Empty Cell: :Empty Cell:

:Treetap: :Advanced Machine: :Treetap:

GB BS GB

GB: Glass Bottle
    BS: Brewing Stand

:Mining Laser: HEADSHOT :Mining Laser:
    For the record "Sibire" is pronounced "sighbeer", not "cyber", "sib-ere" or "sigh-bire".

• Could also allow for more potions per ingredient.

...What? There's no pineapples here.

GENERATION Pineapple: The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

• does this have to do with anything industrial? other then mass producing things?

still rocking the GMA 950 card :D overclocked to the point of smoking. :huh: hahahahaha now i got my 525m now that thing does work 8) :P :D

• Really... the only reason for industry is mass-production. You could make Flint out of gravel by placing and breaking it... but a macerator is so much easier.

I think Alblaka said once that he might think of a more industrial approach to potions. Maybe Drugs or Stims and this might include a High-Tech-Brewing stand. Potions are stupid in the first place. Mohjang provides thousands of ItemIDs and they save all potions in a single one using damage-values (which makes them unstackable). But they spam out new blocks like even isn't a limit to the number.

• Really... the only reason for industry is mass-production. You could make Flint out of gravel by placing and breaking it... but a macerator is so much easier.

I think Alblaka said once that he might think of a more industrial approach to potions. Maybe Drugs or Stims and this might include a High-Tech-Brewing stand. Potions are stupid in the first place. Mohjang provides thousands of ItemIDs and they save all potions in a single one using damage-values (which makes them unstackable). But they spam out new blocks like even isn't a limit to the number.

The potions' damage values are bitfields. Bitfields cannot be used in IDs, as it would require a large group of contiguous IDs. (According to the wiki's data values page, there are 7 used bits currently = 128 combinations). It would also mean a new class for each of these combinations.

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.