Support Request: Teleporter won't link in SMP?

• For some reason, whenever I attempt to link two teleporters in SMP with a Freq Trans it immediatly unlinks after linking.

For example, I right click a teleporter to start linking it, it says that the Frequency Transmitter is linked, but it also says unlinked below that. There is no delay between the messages, they appear at the same time.

• Yes, multiple times, with and without redstone power, and with several million eu in a mfsu thats directly touching the tele, with and without the mfsu output pointing at it. And I should mention that im only trying to tele like 40 blocks, so thats more than enough.

• I've got the same problem, only it starts to teleport me, like i can see where i tp'd to, but then tp's me back or something.

:Mining Laser: HEADSHOT :Mining Laser:
    For the record "Sibire" is pronounced "sighbeer", not "cyber", "sib-ere" or "sigh-bire".

• I've got the same problem, only it starts to teleport me, like i can see where i tp'd to, but then tp's me back or something.

Use SF, Problem is long known.

"redstone will not update inside unloaded chunks, soo you need to craft 1way gates for you." - Raw Code, Sunday, December 18th 2011, 5:29am

Known bug of the 1000 for TP system that is beyond broken. IDK about you guys but the teleport system to me is endgame in SMP yet our end game been broken for months.

What happens is the chunk gets unloaded fast from the aggressiveness on SMP and causes the buttons to stick... In the end you cause a loop and then speed hack glitches and omg lol.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Sorry, but we can't exactly fix issues causes by Mojangs chunkloading algorythms.

I know and totally understand. That is why I think the system should be changed from basic to more of a idk how to put it.. I guess not relying on the chunks and button functions but maybe offering more of a third party interface to it.. I am not a programmer so I really suck at this part but like some mods that have built in commands and interfaces and such. I mean like I seen lots of mods/plugins creating stupid teleport system with blocks in a certian shape. Stores the info into a text file and boom thats it. Yeah yours is more complex you gotta update I guess the damage on the power systems but since that is on the chunk your already on it should not be too bad.

Like I said in SMP We consider this our end game. Yeah Mojangs chunkloading blows even more on SMP. But there must be other ways of doing a teleport system.

• Now, you COULD try the Chunkloaded block of additional pipes mod. It does enforce Chunks staying loaded no matter what. Place one in each teleport station and the issue should be solved for the time being.

Tried it and works. But since were a semi large SMP Server were trying to stay away from this. Mainly because players don't know their boundaries and would start using them for advantages like creating mass amounts of power and such and yeah haha. We actually use the mod though and found the teleport pipes themselves have cut back a lot of lag not having to do the 1000 billion calculations of items and water swishing through the pipes in long distances. I wish it was more like other teleport mods where you can have 5 of them link to 1 kind of thing rather then 1 to 1. This way I might consider doing a central one at spawn for players hehe.

Like I said good idea but we tested it and felt it would not be practical for our players hehe. But I will keep looking around.

• Hmm can teleporters be changed to only react on the rising edge of a redstone signal? Then it won't matter if the chunk gets unloaded too fast and the only change is that you need to be standing on the teleporter already when you press the button (what I do anyway^^)