Old Addons?

• Maybe someone before asked,but why won't old pending addons be deleted or moved into one thread? Guess,people are mostly on IC2 last versions,right?So these addons a generaly useless,because they don't work.Moving them into thread like "1.15 addons" and alike can be very convenient for everybody. :sleeping:

• Still,It's really confusing - some mods are working with newest release and some do not,is it possible to ask somebody from team to check if addons do work with last release and remove/move other addons?There could be some addons,which are for older release of IC2 and still woking with latest one,but nobody would use them because of older IC2 version number in title :wacko:

• Maybe if people didn't keep posting "when will this be updated for version x?" the matter would take care of itself.

I'm not keen on the idea of deleting posts just because one member finds them to be irrelevant, nor do I see the need for an arbitrary evcaluation of compatiblity when the user could do so on their own.

• I'd love to see old addons moved into an archive of some type.
    However, they should be moved, on request, when/if they're updated for the current version.