[Bug 1.62 SMP] Reinforced stone glitch with doors and buttons

• When trying to place a button, lever or a door on a reinforced stone block, it disappears.

For instance: If I try to place a door I see a half door for a couple of seconds, then it disappears.
    If I try to place a button it disappears immediatly.

Red rectangle == button location.

This does not happen in SSP, only in SMP.
    SMP mods used:
    ModloaderMP 1.1 v2.1
    Forge 1.3.1
    Buildcraft 2.2.12

• Official Post

Some more information please:
    Does the count of your hold item decrease? Does the placed item become visible after relogging onto the server? Does this issue exclusively occur with Reinforced Stone as the block to be clicked at? Try placing one of the rstone as the side of your location with cobble and place the door "against" that cobble, still resulting it to be placed ontop of the rstone on the ground.

• The item does not disappear from the inventory.
    IC2-ores have the same problem, but tin-blocks etc are not affected.

If I place for example a torch, the same thing occur.

I think that this might be Forge-related as I had problems with installing Forge over ModloaderMP on my server. Instead of first installing ModloaderMP and then Forge, I had to install Forge followed by ModloaderMP (as seen in post #3787 in the Forge thread ), or else the server would crash on startup. So my guess is that maybe some methods or something from Forge are missing.

• The item does not disappear from the inventory.
    IC2-ores have the same problem, but tin-blocks etc are not affected.

If I place for example a torch, the same thing occur.

I think that this might be Forge-related as I had problems with installing Forge over ModloaderMP on my server. Instead of first installing ModloaderMP and then Forge, I had to install Forge followed by ModloaderMP (as seen in post #3787 in the Forge thread ), or else the server would crash on startup. So my guess is that maybe some methods or something from Forge are missing.

Instead of Installing ModloaderMP over forge install only the Modloader.class from ModloaderMP. So Install is ModloaderMP -> Forge -> Modloader.class from ModloaderMP, this file does not contain important things, so if this is an error related to this it would be fixed, if not it's another issue.

PS: Hmm... try creating an IC2-Item first. If you run IC2 1.62 the problem might be something different. Since the IC2-Blocks don't really exist in most cases.