[1.1] [IC² 1.70b] [BC 2.2.12] [RP2 p4d] [IC-BC Crossover 1.18] [Teleport Pipes rev32.3] FutureCraft [No-Whitelist] [Bukkit]

• I have the same problem as rigalez with the internal error, tells me Internal exception: java.lang.NullPointerException

Character is like a tree and reputation like a shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing. - Abraham Lincoln

Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future. - John F. Kennedy

• Please, put here the minecraft version needed to play(which people can download) cause after i installed, i have black screen :(
    P.S Yes, i've deleted META-INF
    P.P.S. Yes, i have reinstalled minecraft.

• 1. I don't know, how to fix 'Internal Server Error', deleted the userdata for Fallout301 and rigalaiz. Let's see if it works ...
    2. No BuildCraft 3.x because it's bugged and has no SMP support
    3. We will switch to a better server with less laggs soon
    4. kostya9, sorry Minecraft and the mods are copyright protected, I can't upload a minecraft.jar. Maybe you can try to get a crash report ...
    5. Bukkit status:
    - ModLoaderMP: working
    - Minecraft Forge: seems working
    - BuildCraft: working
    - RedPower: If you place a RP2-block it disappears after a few seconds
    - Industrial Craft: port not done

EDIT: BuildCraft + Bukkit is bugged, too

Sorry, but I often fail on grammar :D

• Down again.
    What is the issue.
    If is any future whitelist, pls add me
    forestry can be added also.
    forestry-server-A-1.2.6.4

and maybe
    zBCIC2crossover server v1.18

also computercraft.

but we need block ID cfg to put on clients.

Regards,

• zBCIC2crossover server v1.18 - I Agree on this one

also computercraft. - This I DISAGREE, you computercrafters are only seeing yourselves, in the big picture people are going to bug the shit out of you to do what you can do for yourself, for them. I see major flaw in this "Add Computercraft" Philosophy with the reason I just stated.

Character is like a tree and reputation like a shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing. - Abraham Lincoln

Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future. - John F. Kennedy

• The downtimes today:
    1. Moving the server to the FutureCraft-Mainserver
    2. Maintaince through my hoster
    3. Servercrash due a nuke or something similar

Sorry, for the downtime -.-

Yes, the mods are ported to bukkit, but due a Minecraft Forge bug you can't place or break any blocks. Should be fixed until tomorrow. Then we will switch to bukkit.

Planned plugins:
    - PermissionsEx
    - CommandBook
    - LWC
    - WorldEdit
    - WorldGuard
    - HawkEye
    - iConomy + ChestShop

Feel free to suggest additional plugins.

The poll about adding new mods is for me to see, what you like and what not.

My opinion:
    Advanced Machines -> Advanced Solar Panels are awesome, should be added.
    BuildCraft Teleport Pipes -> Yes.
    ComputerCraft -> I'm not sure ...
    Forestry -> Yes, why not.
    RailCraft -> Hmm no ...
    BC-IC2-Crossover -> Yes, will be added.

• i'd also would like to see iron chests on this server.
    all other mods with forestry and tele pipes seem to be perfect for me :D
    is it possible to add a "google maps"-like map to the server?

• New entry for the "mods I want on the server" thing: Plasticraft. It just got updated for SMP, and is a pretty fun mod. Also, C4 ;)

• yo me yoeri here i have found the bukkit ports for 1.1
    after that my computer crashed and was not repared for a mond ore so

so ign ikkeniet

• Application for moderator
    minecraft nick : rigalaiz
    realname : Sergey
    languages: English, russian, alittle bit german
    exp: some years ago i was WOW-emu admin on city's game portal. Also have good knowledge in win, linux, and network services.
    why: i love minecraft, i want to help to make server better

• Aplication for moderator

Ingame nick: LoCoSerRu

Real nmae: Alex

Time zone: +2 GMT

CW: I was an moderator for future craft for a week or so before latest server restart, i had some experience on administrating from other games like Americas Army, Counter Strike: Source.

I'm a friendly person, ready to help new people, teamplayer and i can speak and write on English and Serbian language.

• I don't get your point. Are you reffering on people codding bug and put in danger stabiltity of server? because, honestly and generally, all people are doing all they can do only for them-self. I dont see a charity foundation in minecraft community, except group of friends.
    If we have teleport pipes that are somehow hacking the true spirit of mine + craft game, we can argue less about computer-craft. Anyway, was a proposal.

• Updated to Bukkit 1.1-R3
    Should fix some exploits and bugs in the old RB.

Added Teleport Pipes and IC-BC Crossover mod.

EDIT: Using BC egines or IC-BC engines, will cause a client disconnect, I'm aware of this bug. A fix is in progress.

• I don't get your point. Are you reffering on people codding bug and put in danger stabiltity of server? because, honestly and generally, all people are doing all they can do only for them-self. I dont see a charity foundation in minecraft community, except group of friends.
    If we have teleport pipes that are somehow hacking the true spirit of mine + craft game, we can argue less about computer-craft. Anyway, was a proposal.

What I am referring to is someone who is lazy sees your computer, asks what it does, and you show them they will harass you to no end to do it for them, nothing for stability, its to prevent you guys jumping off a cliff from noobs.

To the Tele Pipes, those reduce server lag when used because its less transport in-pipe rendering - by this I mean no 1000 mile long pipe lines which if theres a lot of items, causes lag, plus the chunks can get unloaded, while with tele pipes u only need 2 chunk loaders and 2 pipes

• Please, Sniper I didn't take Perfect's machine's, I don't even know where his house is. Plus, I was just griefed myself, I understand how much it sucks, I would never do that.