[support] Copranalyzer doesn't work.

• Corpanalyzer just ate a lot of energy crystals and didn't show anything, whats wrong?

Edit: Electric hoe seem not to do anything too.

• Official Post

Please provide some sort of information.
    F.e. a detailed description of what you did to make it ear the crystals, what didn't work with the hoe. Screenshots can be useful, too.

Sounds like bukkit issues though, you're not playing on one?

• Did you use spawned in Energy Crystals?
    Spawned in powered stuff doesn't work at all.
    So my Mining Laser, Diamond drill. Those will not work.
    Either make then legit or use creative mode to obtain the energy crystals..

And Alblaka, Bukkit? I thought SMP didnt work

• Yes, for people who can't read the forum and figure out how to solve a few errors for themselves, it doesn't :3

I dont mean to offend or anything.. But reading the forums didnt tell me anything but you saying "Theres a fix in next release"
    So I really dont understand that. Its the "WorldGenRubTree" error.

• Oh lord.

Actually it is allmighty Dragon Lord Modderator...

And he already said at 1:37 AM that there should be a hotfix within 24 hours. Which basically just means that there will be a fix soon, because we all know that an allmighty Dragon Lord Modderator, even if he spells his own titel wrong is totally capable of twisting the time in some unexpected ways.

Short form: Hotfix will be out soon :P

Meanwhile have some fun with the errors or try some breeding in SSP.

Sounds like bukkit issues though, you're not playing on one?

I prefer playing alone, so it was SSP.

Did you use spawned in Energy Crystals?

Yep, but i used small batteries too, and they all got eaten. So thats cause i used TMI right?

Edit: Now the seed bag just puts itself into the slot it should appear after the scan.
    Seems like its all caused by TMI, but...According to wiki:

dropped by plants grown on a crop block

a crop block

I havent seen any "corp blocks" in TMI or anywhere else, that means its about grown wheat?
    Or what does those things ever mean then?

Did you use spawned in Energy Crystals?

Yep, but i used small batteries too, and they all got eaten. So thats cause i used TMI right?

Edit: Now the seed bag just puts itself into the slot it should appear after the scan.
    Seems like its all caused by TMI, but...According to wiki:

dropped by plants grown on a crop block

a crop block

I havent seen any "corp blocks" in TMI or anywhere else, that means its about grown wheat?
    Or what does those things ever mean then?

Dont use TMI.
    Use NEI and use the creative mode switcher in that to switch between creative mode to grab items and normal mode.
    You cant spawn in batterys, lappacks, mining laser, Energy crystals etc.
    Anything that stores power is bugged.
    Dont even attempt to spawn that in with a mod.
    You need to use creative mode item screen.

"Crop blocks"
    The recipes for crop blocks is this
    stick air stick
    stick air stick
    air air air

You plant them in farmland and you can plant seeds into them
    When the seeds are grown you can harvest them to get seed bags

Dont use TMI.
    Use NEI and use the creative mode switcher in that to switch between creative mode to grab items and normal mode.
    You cant spawn in batterys, lappacks, mining laser, Energy crystals etc.
    Anything that stores power is bugged.
    Dont even attempt to spawn that in with a mod.
    You need to use creative mode item screen.

Ill use TMI for switching modes now then.

Oh, thank you, ill try to use that.

• Basically it's half-true.

You coud use TMI to get a battery and then put this battery into something to load it. At least this does work with NEI. The battery itself will visually appear as full, but will become an empty one once you use it or put it into something to reload it.

If you just want to try things out TMI( or NEI) yourself some Generators and stuff them with coal. Link to a storage-unit (since you cheat anyway just take an MFSU) and just refill the cheated batteries. After they have the load-bar visually you could use them.

To use the cropnalyzer just put the battery in the obvious spot (the one with the lightning). Any Seedbags are put in the leftern most spot and are analyzed in 3 or 4 steps (don't remember it actually), which means they are moved to the right spot and your battery lose some energy. Put them again and again in the left spot to get more and more information. A full scan takes up one battery. The main part is used to get the GGR-Values.

PS: To better remember the crop-stick-recipe... just pretend you are creating stick-boots. It's the same recipe.

To use the cropnalyzer just put the battery in the obvious spot (the one with the lightning). Any Seedbags are put in the leftern most spot and are analyzed in 3 or 4 steps (don't remember it actually), which means they are moved to the right spot and your battery lose some energy. Put them again and again in the left spot to get more and more information. A full scan takes up one battery. The main part is used to get the GGR-Values.

It seems that spawned seed bags don't work.
    I still use TMI to only understand how things work, but thx anyways.