Industrial Warfare [Tekkit, Myhome, unrestricted pvp, Hard Difficulty, EE-Disabled]

• Connection Information:
    176.9.24.242:25605

Industrial Warfare is a tekkit version of the Hardcore Darwinism server which is based on the concept of a maximum difficulty world with unrestricted pvp. , greifing, theft, destruction is encouraged. Mobs hit harder, hunger degrades faster and the players are ruthless.

The mod can be found here

http://www.technicpack.net/tekkit/

make sure to set the launcher to "tekkit" when installing (banner up in the corner)

The server supports several commands. Some of which are:

/tpa name (request a teleport to a player)
    /tpahere name (That they teleport to you)

/home
    /Home set
    /break (to break IC personal safes)

Hacking and cheating is not allowed.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Naturam ().

• I will be experimenting with EE on the server with some other people to see what I can switch off to balance the mod and perhaps turn it on one day. The server will therefore be down for a few days while I work on it.

• No I just put the name together myself as it seemed like a fitting name for a tekkit pvp server. I've never even heard of anyone named Mensrea.

• This server doesn't support Tekkit so please leave this forum alone.

The Truth! (!!!WARNING!!! DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU'RE RELIGIOUS IN ANY WAY!!!)

• Well fuck it. I donate money to IC because its included in tekkit so anatomica may not support tekkit but I literally support this forum.

Oh I remember this genius.

I have a friend whos a hacker and he hacked into tekkits/technics and it
    shows atleast half of the donations are going to a foreign bank account
    which is owned by none of the mod authors that have there mods in
    tekkit/technic. Whos getting half the donations? O_O serious shit
    happening...