[BUG 1.64] Toolbox Crasher

• When your hotbar is filled with tools and your toolbox, and you have tools in your inventory, and you try to store them in the toolbox, the game crashes with a saving chunks dirt screen

• The Same thing happened to me the only thing I would like to add is I had a hotbar full of Lapo's and tools in my inventory

I had just tried it the opposite way (lapo's in my inventory and tools in my hotbar) and it didn't crash

• It crashed when I wanted to test what happens when you don't have enough space for the stuff in your hotbar, so I put 8 fully charged batteries into the toolbox, three cropsticks into the hotbar and opened the toolbox. Minecraft crashed and I didn't get the changelog. When I restarted minecraft, the batteries were in my inventory and the toolbox had the something-is-inside-sprite. When I opened it with empty hotbar, Minecraft crashed with this crashlog ( ] is because of Smilies):

EDIT: Just tried it with new toolbox, empty hotbar and 8 fully charged RE-Batteries. I put the Batteries into the toolbox. That worked. I took them out, same crashlog. After restarting, the batteries were in my hotbar and in the toolbox.

The forum won't let me specify my gender accurately, so I'll just use my signature to say that I go by they/them pronouns.

• Official Post

Thanks, fixed it for next release.
    Do not pack 8 items into the toolbox and you will be fine. There's a small error causing that exception if
    -8 items are stored AND
    -there is not enough space on hotbar to distribute all items

If you dont put more then 7 things into a toolbox, no crashes will occur.