Support Request: ic2/bc conflict, ic2 single-use bug [resolved]

• i still need the block ids for ic2 so i know what to assign bc wooden pipes to.

also i tried installing ic2 without redpower and buildcraft and none of the items get more than one use. i got a similar issue with the saws on redpower but reinstalling forge so its on top of modloader didnt do anything. ie. i set up a miner and add a diamond drill and a ov scanner as well as a stack of mining pipes and the diamond drill and ov scanner are instantly used up with no results. or i put on a batpack/lappack and its instantly empty

• Stop deleting my posts before i have this fixed!!!
    i still need the block ids for ic2 so i know what to assign bc wooden pipes to.

also i tried installing ic2 without redpower and buildcraft and none of the items get more than one use. i got a similar issue with the saws on redpower but reinstalling forge so its on top of modloader didnt do anything. ie. i set up a miner and add a diamond drill and a ov scanner as well as a stack of mining pipes and the diamond drill and ov scanner are instantly used up with no results. or i put on a batpack/lappack and its instantly empty

and please dont delete this thread unless i says its been fixed. it hasnt been fixed yet.

I made the mistake of not reading the post READ FIRST: SUPPORT and my thread got deleted too. I suggest you click the link i have just posted and read what the thread says before your thread gets deleted again.

• > config/Ic2Config.cfg

Contains all ID's AND can be used to reassign new ones.

the problem there is i dont have the ic2 config with my bc/rp install but it occurred to me to look into the config in the ic2 install w/o bc/rp and, 30 mins and lots of id changes later, i got in without a block id crash.

now onto the nest issue. why do my lappack only have one use and why do my d-drills and ov scanners get used instantly in mining machines. another thing i noticed is my batteries are getting used up instantly in the solar thing.

referring back to my original post i did try reinstalling mcforge so its on top but that didnt work like it did for rp

btw its just "ic2.cfg" not "ic2config.cfg"

• doesn't anyone know how to fix this issue? my multi use items are all single use. how do i fix this?

You installed forge wrong. Take a fresh copy of a vanilla minecraft.jar and start from the top again.

• Maybe you've not recharged your batteries/etc after updating as noted in the release notes? All storage was revised with this update to use NBT instead of damage values. Correspondingly any TMI/NEI/etc faked items will also have /charge/ issues.