[Support request] Great FPS drop?

• Finally,moved to 1.1

First thing to dissapoint is great fps drop,when created a flat-type world -100-120 FPS on far rendering and almost everything at max
    Installed IC2 and created a non flat world,FPS dropped to 10-25 on everything minimum. *shouting in despair*
    Optifine A5 and A4 MT (A5 is greatly better >_>)

• I had this happen yesterday. I couldn't figure out wth was going on either. It just randomly happened after closing MC for about an hour, came back and suddenly all that was happening. I even tried on a flatworld too and I was getting like 22-25 fps. I closed EVERYTHING as well, I even defragged both partitions of my hard drive, ran some diagnostics, scanned for viruses and stuff. The only solution to the problem was...restarting my PC. I have no idea wth that had to do with MC, but it worked. (Note: Tested other games, everything else worked perfectly fine.)

╯( °□° ) ╯ ┻━┻

• Tried that out as well

I noticed,that changing texturepack to LB photo realism ( my default pack ) gave me like 10-15 FPS,however I had ~30 with it on 1.0.0

It sure is problem with modloader/forge/optifine,which dig up all the game mechanics,it's impossible to external mod,like IC2 to cause such things

Also,something new.I'm having constant ~1,5 cm red lag and ~7cm white lag,never seen that before..still,this shouldn't be posted ion IC2 forum..gotta think something about it.. ;(